Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the first ever watch you put your hard earned $$$ on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first watch bought with my salary was a Stowa. I have since sold it and have gotten myself a Rolex.

Comment

• Rolex computer face boy size

Comment

• Seiko criteria

Comment

• Omega seamaster boy size.

Comment

• I have recently noticed that many younger executives (they look like they are in mid to late twenties) wearing very nice watches - AP ROO, Panerai, IWC, Rolex of course, etc...

It would be interesting to hear various forummers' thoughts on this. Some may feel that with house and car prices beyond the reach of these folks, they have decided to spend on watches to make themselves happy. Others may feel that this is definitely a sense of misplaced priorities.

Over to you.

Comment

• my first was a rolex submariner

Comment

• Originally posted by kleinatt View Post
                I have recently noticed that many younger executives (they look like they are in mid to late twenties) wearing very nice watches - AP ROO, Panerai, IWC, Rolex of course, etc...

It would be interesting to hear various forummers' thoughts on this. Some may feel that with house and car prices beyond the reach of these folks, they have decided to spend on watches to make themselves happy. Others may feel that this is definitely a sense of misplaced priorities.

Over to you.
                I think priorities differ from individual to individual. Some may not have family or other monetary commitment and thus, can afford to spend extravagantly.

For myself, I am in my late 20s and recently reached a milestone in my career. I intend to buy a Speedy to mark this achievement. I do have other monetary commitments (car instalment, contribution to the household, etc) but all these had been taking into consideration and the purchase will not leave a dent in my financial.

Comment

• first watch, tag heuer aquaracer 300m, first luxury rolex datejust 2

Comment

• Swatch chrono with green bezel.

Comment

• A Sub was my first.... and loving it still.

Comment

• Rolex gmt II

Comment

• Mine was a Omega! but was a quartz, should have gotten a automatic though.

Watch still with me, cant bear to sell, dump or whatever. Will keep it as memory.... lol

Comment

• rolex gmt ii

Comment

• A pam 112

Comment

• Don't remember exactly ..but one of the first few: Explorer II

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X