X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
    This particular outlet's main branch is at Geylang Lor13..v. v. crowded..can oggle at girls while waiting for your order ...
    Hahaha...UNCLE TERENCE..want extra liao not? hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• benjiyui
    replied
    Originally posted by Paikia44 View Post
    Bro,

You are referring to Klang Bah Kut Teh? The kind with herbs? Dats my preferred BKT too!

I strongly recommend you down to Sultan Gate off Beach Rd. This is the corner coffeeshop right at the junction itself. Its an old coffeeshop. Looks very run down. But the BKT....... my god! It's simply delicious!!!

Don't bother going to the aircon cafe which also sells Klang BKT further down the road. No where close to the authentic klang BKT taste.

This particular outlet's main branch is at Geylang Lor13..v. v. crowded..can oggle at girls while waiting for your order ...

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    There is a good one in Joo chiat , only serves this. Car parking in front...
    forgot exact location.
    Very popular.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Bro,

You are referring to Klang Bah Kut Teh? The kind with herbs? Dats my preferred BKT too!

I strongly recommend you down to Sultan Gate off Beach Rd. This is the corner coffeeshop right at the junction itself. Its an old coffeeshop. Looks very run down. But the BKT....... my god! It's simply delicious!!!

Don't bother going to the aircon cafe which also sells Klang BKT further down the road. No where close to the authentic klang BKT taste.
    Wah...u just recommend only today I saw their advert on TV hahha

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

The only 1 I found nice was at Hong Lim there.
    i think the one at hong lim hawker centre (behind china town point) and one at tiong bahru (opposite the hawker centre) quite good too...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Bro,

Yup...the 1 with those herbs!

Malaysia BKT is much better than s'pore IMO,and more liao inside the soup. SEDAP!

Most of the time aircon means not nice....hehehe. I tried my fav 1 at the coffeeshop opp sunway pyramid a month back...as sedap as ever!

Leave a comment:

• Paikia44
    replied
    Bro,

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Goodwood park hotel the coffeehouse also serve pretty good BKT. Can check it out also
    Sounds gd....I shall go check it out one of these days

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

Goodwood park hotel the coffeehouse also serve pretty good BKT. Can check it out also

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    started a topic Bak Kut Teh

Bak Kut Teh

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X