Bak Kut Teh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stall i go to for BKT

Is in Geylang, it sell Klang style Bak Kut Teh, have been eating at this stall for the last 5 years.....and have not tried other stalls since then.

The Stall name is Leong Kee ....take note of the spelling.....let me explain why.

When i first tried Leong Kee BKT....they were located at Geylang Lor 13 (5yrs back) They later moved to Lor 25A....but the stall in Lor 13 was taken over by another guy, they called it LONG KEE. So that s why u must take note of the spelling.....

Anyway, was at Leong Kee last Monday, and they have now moved to Geylang Lor 11. Near the Main Road in the direction of Kallang. They are closed on Tuesday. 1130-230, 6pm-930/10....

Hope this is of help to those who like this type of BKT.

Cheers
    Kevin

Comment

Balestier rd also have one very good one infront of the Shaw Plaza. But don't know the name.

Comment

"fa qi ren"
        jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by bing View Post
          "fa qi ren"
          I think so. Wow friend you also know the name. How about rochor the BKT, you know?

Comment

Think it call Shiong Huat, now they have a branch opposite The Central,south bridge road . But it close around 11pm
            Enjoy !!!!!
            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

The only 1 I found nice was at Hong Lim there.
              lol try the famous one at marsiling market dunno if is blk 2 or 3. always eat there but dunno the blk no.
              somemore the stall went on tv show before channel u programme

Comment

Originally posted by WSOPTH View Post
                lol try the famous one at marsiling market dunno if is blk 2 or 3. always eat there but dunno the blk no.
                somemore the stall went on tv show before channel u programme

Please find out the name of stall and address, if pass by can enjoy man !

Thanks for sharing !
                *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Song Fa Bak Kut Teh opposite Clarke Quay Central Mall!

Comment

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                    Song Fa Bak Kut Teh opposite Clarke Quay Central Mall!
                    Ah !!! one of my favourite stall.....also must support cos my good friend supply them Pork Ribs etc...
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                      Ah !!! one of my favourite stall.....also must support cos my good friend supply them Pork Ribs etc...
                      Uncle Lau knows everyone

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

now we got another choice for supper.... just found out that they are also open at nite from 6pm to 4am daily except Mon....

http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%...725-19743.html

Comment

Originally posted by wilenez View Post
                          now we got another choice for supper.... just found out that they are also open at nite from 6pm to 4am daily except Mon....

http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%...725-19743.html
                          That's the other outlet @ havelock road.Closed on monday & close early on sunday night too.It's quite nice,my usual hangout.The clear pepper type.But it's abit ex.
                          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

OKAY BROS ! Our next kopi talk lets hit these places.....calling CEO !.....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations!

I tried the Ng Ah Sio 1...gd...very gd actually...but not cheap

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Thanks for the recommendations!

I tried the Ng Ah Sio 1...gd...very gd actually...but not cheap

haha,all good things are not cheap,all cheap things are not good that's y we're in this forum.
                                累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X