Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    My current Fav Ng Ah Sio BKT....rice is 70c
    where is ng ah sio huh? is it the one located at balestier? but then again, balestier got a few BKT stalls.

me also like BKT a lot. Esp when add lots of black sauce and put a slice of the red chili!!

wah!! mouth water liaoz!!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

make that 3 slices of the tiny red chilli . extra hot!!!
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        where is ng ah sio huh? is it the one located at balestier? but then again, balestier got a few BKT stalls.

me also like BKT a lot. Esp when add lots of black sauce and put a slice of the red chili!!

wah!! mouth water liaoz!!
        It's at Rangoon Road. *drools*

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

The only 1 I found nice was at Hong Lim there.
          Yes, the HL mkt there one is very nice. There are 2 stalls there serving the same Dark BKT. however, the corner one not so nice. The one at the centre better..

Comment

Recently, i kept going to this shop near beach road.... juz along the main rd (directly opposite park royal hotel)...

Dunno the name, but i like the taste of the bak kut teh... its thick + meat is cooked juz nice....

Yummm...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

theres 2 bkt there leh. one is when u go into the small alley then its facing the small alley. The other is the one at the corner facing the main road..

which one ish the one u go leh?

I ate from the one facing the small alley...got sexy PRC wearing erhm...there working as waiter but the bkt a bit sourish, not what I like
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                theres 2 bkt there leh. one is when u go into the small alley then its facing the small alley. The other is the one at the corner facing the main road..

which one ish the one u go leh?

I ate from the one facing the small alley...got sexy PRC wearing erhm...there working as waiter but the bkt a bit sourish, not what I like
                I think the one that you mentioned facing the the small alley is the one that had advertised in TV before. Personally, i prefer the one at the corner facing main road. It is KL style BKT, cheap and good.
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

NOpe... i'm toking abt the one at the corner... nearer to main road...

Yep.. Klang BKT... yumyum
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I quite like the one at Lorong Ah Soo market.
                    Got the authentic BKT taste and soup is tasty.
                    Don't know anyone here same taste as me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bapex View Post
                      I quite like the one at Lorong Ah Soo market.
                      Got the authentic BKT taste and soup is tasty.
                      Don't know anyone here same taste as me?
                      Hmm...near my place..shall try it soon.

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      NOpe... i'm toking abt the one at the corner... nearer to main road...

Yep.. Klang BKT... yumyum
                      love Klang BKT!! Sweee ah

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                        I think the one that you mentioned facing the the small alley is the one that had advertised in TV before. Personally, i prefer the one at the corner facing main road. It is KL style BKT, cheap and good.
                        hokey! i go there tomorrow lunch time to check it out if i have the time!

Comment

I still like my fav place at Baliestier Road, a coofee shop, opposite Frangrance Hotel hehehe

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                            I still like my fav place at Baliestier Road, a coofee shop, opposite Frangrance Hotel hehehe

watch chio bu or bkt.. hahaa

dunno the name of the bkt stall...

one at the turf city, stretch of kopi tiam... couple of stall frm 7-11.... more plain, less oily, i like...small instestine, veggy, pork leg, tao pok, yu char kway, tao kwa, etc all hv

the other 1, enter binjai park from dunearn rd ( outside got a caltex )... also not bad, my mom prefer tis 1.

see map..

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                              yeah tried that ...quite decent but still does not taste as what they claimed it should taste like.

still better by a good mile than the ones near my house...in rangoon road and balestier.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                                yeah tried that ...quite decent but still does not taste as what they claimed it should taste like.

still better by a good mile than the ones near my house...in rangoon road and balestier.

cheers
                                I tried Rangoon Road 1...love it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X