Bak Kut Teh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time must organize a BKT outing? hehee

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Just came back with C series XMM and had Ba Kut Teh store opposite Boon Tong Kee, price reasonable, clear soup and great taste....than walk across the road for Herbal jelly than... YooHoo !!!! second round......

wah where u find C-series XMM de? i tht local only manufacture A and B series

Yu hua at outram is nice-ish!! but i prefer their other branch located somewhere around zion road there. If you go there at night, can see the club tycoon girls sometimes go there have supper with their clients
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yu hua at outram is nice-ish!! but i prefer their other branch located somewhere around zion road there. If you go there at night, can see the club tycoon girls sometimes go there have supper with their clients....... exxondus

Aiyo those are too EX for a old man like me lah.... Joo chiat anyone ? Bro Pet ?

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

joo chiat can call me

Yu hua at outram is nice-ish!! but i prefer their other branch located somewhere around zion road there. If you go there at night, can see the club tycoon girls sometimes go there have supper with their clients....... exxondus

Aiyo those are too EX for a old man like me lah.... Joo chiat anyone ? Bro Pet ?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I went to Ng Ah Sio again today... power soup..power tea

Comment

Not bad lah...I heard founders bkt wasnt that gd...so I didnt go try it...though i was at that area today.

waiting impatiently to try Ya Hua soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Freak View Post
                Is in Geylang, it sell Klang style Bak Kut Teh, have been eating at this stall for the last 5 years.....and have not tried other stalls since then.

The Stall name is Leong Kee ....take note of the spelling.....let me explain why.

When i first tried Leong Kee BKT....they were located at Geylang Lor 13 (5yrs back) They later moved to Lor 25A....but the stall in Lor 13 was taken over by another guy, they called it LONG KEE. So that s why u must take note of the spelling.....

Anyway, was at Leong Kee last Monday, and they have now moved to Geylang Lor 11. Near the Main Road in the direction of Kallang. They are closed on Tuesday. 1130-230, 6pm-930/10....

Cheers
                Kevin
                Yes ! This is the BKT champion in S'pore & ain't no other can beat it !
                It taste good good & value for $$$ cuz their portion of serving is a lot ! Normaly it took me 2 bowls of rice to finish up the standard serving portion !
                They do hv another outlet @ somewhr ard the Beach Rd near Arab St but can't really recall it !
                Hope this is of help to those who like this type of BKT.
                New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                1) Yach-Master (16622)
                2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Next time must organize a BKT outing? hehee
                  Yes, y dun u?? I like BKT very much haha, darkie u change picture arh
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

must be his mrs
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

IT Darkie in a wig and post it up to make everyone drool......
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Yes, y dun u?? I like BKT very much haha, darkie u change picture arh
                        Hehe...maybe we should!

Yeah I changed...well I just changed again though!

IT Darkie in a wig and post it up to make everyone drool......
                        I dun wear a wig lor! That's me! ok!

Comment

累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Went to Tiong Bahru market there just now for lunch..then went to this BKT store opp the market. Name is something like Old Tiong Bahru Bak Kut Teh....not bad I must say. Soup is clear and not that as peppery and Ng Ah Sio...but I still prefer Ng Ah Sio though it's more expensive

Comment

just had bkt the other night at Isetan Office building located at old havelock road.

nice but lagi expensive. 7 bucks per bowl!!! rice is 50 cents!!!
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

My current Fav Ng Ah Sio BKT....rice is 70c

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X