No announcement yet.

Bak Kut Teh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly opened opposite Bugis junction mall same coffshop as the Bak Chor mee.
    Meat is so soft and the clear soup is piping hot and yummy.
    Think is an outlet from famous Balestier Ah Seng.

A Must try for for lovers of local style BKT

Comment

• Another 2 recommended joints are clear soup Song Fa new bridge road and Malaysia style brown soup base lovers must try Geylang lorong 11 corner shop.

I love these 3 joints not only for the delicious taste but also for its location and easy parking.
      .......Park car next to shop sit down order eat finish smoke drive off....

Comment

• i personally prefer ah hwa bkt at the PSA building...but i find it pricey though

Comment

• nothing beats the one @ haji lane area...near the shop that sells light ..cheap, good and tasty herbal bah kut teh

Comment

• Ng Ah Sio BKT at Rangoon!

Comment

• Ng ah sio + 1

Comment

• Leong Kee (Klang) Bak Kut Teh

Comment

• the is one at havelock pretty good too...

Comment

• I find Ng Ah Sio's bak kut teh quite inconsistent in its soup.

Initially, when they serve you the soup, it's nice and tasteful but the subsequent refills = quite blend.
                    Oh ya, they don't sell zhu du Meat a bit dry.

My gf prefers Songfa for its soup and meat as it's juicy and taste = consistent + they allow topup of zhu du for $1 to your BKT.

Founder's meat = yum yum to me, soup = normal, nothing wow. Friendly staff though

Comment

• Originally posted by jtlongze View Post
                      I find Ng Ah Sio's bak kut teh quite inconsistent in its soup.

Initially, when they serve you the soup, it's nice and tasteful but the subsequent refills = quite blend.
                      Oh ya, they don't sell zhu du Meat a bit dry.

My gf prefers Songfa for its soup and meat as it's juicy and taste = consistent + they allow topup of zhu du for $1 to your BKT.

Founder's meat = yum yum to me, soup = normal, nothing wow. Friendly staff though
                      It's a norm for Ng Ah Sio these days, the first bowl they serve is better while the refills come from another pot. Things changed after Jumbo boss took over control, haven't been back that often compared to the days when I first tried it.

Founder's soup isn't that special, agreed!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• A new bkt for you guys to try!

https://www.facebook.com/BengsOldSchoolBKT

Comment

• there is good bak ku teh on joo chiat road opposite the old sin po po coffee shop. ask for big/special pai kut!

Comment

• Jurong East Hawker BKT

Comment

• Originally posted by ccs.2000 View Post
                              Jurong East Hawker BKT
                              Where is this exactly? I'm unaware there's any bkt in JE

Comment

• Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
                                Where is this exactly? I'm unaware there's any bkt in JE
                                Joo Siah BKT @ Blk 347 Jurong East Ave 1 food centre.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X