Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lao fu lin yong tau foo at Tampines..nice but expensive

Comment

The one in jalan besar food center basement is nice. Cheap n all home made. Sold off by 1pm usually

Comment

The one at lucky plaza with fried pork balls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oliviaoliver View Post
          my fav is in amk food centre, the one near courts. The name is call Xi Xiang Feng(near toilet), super long Q any hour....its quite prominent, the other is at toa payoh opp yellowpages building, also long Q...the deep fried stuff is goody yummy
          Rude And Unscrupulous Hawkers From Xi Xiang Feng Yong Tau Foo stall In Ang Mo Kio

I ordered from this Xi Xiang Feng Yong Tau Foo stall in Ang Mo Kio two weeks ago, getting myself a 6-items bowl, consisting of seaweed chicken, tau pok, bean curd, cutter fish and kang kong and bee hoon, and I was charged $3.70.

Last week, I bought the same 6-items bowl and was charged $3.80. I politely questioned the male hawker about the price increase, to which he resorted, "There is no increase leh." And I kept quiet.

Today (31st March 2018), I purposely selected the same 6 items and to my nasty surprise, I was charged $4. I requested him to calculate again, informing him that I had been wrongly charged because in the past the prices were $3.70 and $3,80 respectively for the same items. Upon hearing that, the two male hawkers manning the stall turned nasty and hysterious, scolding me for making an enquiry and rudely told me not to patronise their stall again.

I ended up paying $4 for the bowl of Yong Tau Foo, wondering if there is an organisation which controls price discrepancies especially for food items that do not come with price tags.

Comment

Can try the ones at Kok Sen Restaurant (Keong Saik St), old school type. They use big prawn n pork to make the meat. 1 small bowl is good enuff for 2 pax, taste is very good. It's a must try dish at this place.

Comment

Best Yong Tau Fu would be @ Chinatown complex food centre

Comment

fu lin yong tau fu at siglap

Comment

My favourite Yong Tau Foo has to be Kok Sen Seafood on Keong Saik Street. Awesome!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X