Yong Tau Foo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yong Tau Foo

I am a Yong Tau Foo connoisseur since fried stuff and curry stuff is bad for my health. I have had have Yong Tau Foo three times a week

Btw, cheap and good can only be found here:

Shun Li Yong Tau Foo

Blk 115 Bukit Merah View

Operating Hours :

11pm – 4am
    Close on monday

I think the uncle is formerly from Kallang Airport Hawker centre in the late late 1970s.

The queue - is madness. Of course, I don't go there often. Its crazy there. Push, Rush, Move..very competitive..
    I own a Rolex !

when is the queue like madness during peak hours? is it still so crowded during non-peak hour? what about during weekends still as crowded? never sent there bdfore will take the effort to go there and try any pics to show just how crowded it is?

cheers!

Comment

missed the yong tau foo stall at NUS science canteen. not sure still around or not?
      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
        I am a Yong Tau Foo connoisseur since fried stuff and curry stuff is bad for my health. I have had have Yong Tau Foo three times a week

Btw, cheap and good can only be found here:

Shun Li Yong Tau Foo

Blk 115 Bukit Merah View

Operating Hours :

11pm – 4am
        Close on monday

I think the uncle is formerly from Kallang Airport Hawker centre in the late late 1970s.

The queue - is madness. Of course, I don't go there often. Its crazy there. Push, Rush, Move..very competitive..
        Agree, this stall is cheap and nice. Another place i would recommend is at Jalan Besar, The coffeeshop name is Hock Sam Hoe, the one beside Swee Chun. It is those Hakka Yong Tau Foo, taste good also but not cheap.

Comment

is the operating hours correct? 11pm to 4am? open through the night?

Comment

Originally posted by m33pok View Post
            is the operating hours correct? 11pm to 4am? open through the night?
            Yes, they only open late in the night.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
              Agree, this stall is cheap and nice. Another place i would recommend is at Jalan Besar, The coffeeshop name is Hock Sam Hoe, the one beside Swee Chun. It is those Hakka Yong Tau Foo, taste good also but not cheap.
              agreed with u too bro but there's another one i find it nice as well. its also @ jalan besar right before scissor cut rice shop. about 100m away =) more varieties heeeheee hakka style too

Comment

Originally posted by doyling View Post
                agreed with u too bro but there's another one i find it nice as well. its also @ jalan besar right before scissor cut rice shop. about 100m away =) more varieties heeeheee hakka style too
                Is beside Swee Chun? If it is then i believe that is the one that i have mention, Hakka style, nice but not cheap. Another one i know also at Jalan Besar is at the coffeeshop that is nearby Golden finger Spa. Quite nice also.....

Comment

Is beside Swee Chun? If it is then i believe that is the one that i have mention, Hakka style, nice but not cheap. Another one i know also at Jalan Besar is at the coffeeshop that is nearby Golden finger Spa. Quite nice also.....
                  LOL bro not the one beside swee chun :_)
                  yup i checked sg map: its @ 290 jalan besar. should be what u mentioned Nearby Golden finger spa nearby the stadium one

Comment

Originally posted by doyling View Post
                    LOL bro not the one beside swee chun :_)
                    yup i checked sg map: its @ 290 jalan besar. should be what u mentioned Nearby Golden finger spa nearby the stadium one
                    Ya, that is the 2 that i have mention. I prefer the one near Swee Chun than the one near Golden finger, it is nicer. Still got one more i rem is at Kim tian but forget the exact location liao..........

Comment

Yes, they only open late in the night.
                      awts too sad :-( really wanted to buy there..

Comment

Anyone has any idea where to get yong tau foo sauce?

Comment

Im curious with how to make yong tau hu soup. even better with the sauce.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

2 recommendations: 1) located at commonwealth Dr close to blk 117 theres a wet market with hawker on 2nd storey, up the escalator on the right hand side theres one popular yong tau hu store (cheap & gd, prepare to queue during peak hrs). 2) just next to siglap centre theres a coffeeshop, theres a store that sells authenic Ampang youg tau fu.

Comment

my fav is in amk food centre, the one near courts. The name is call Xi Xiang Feng(near toilet), super long Q any hour....its quite prominent, the other is at toa payoh opp yellowpages building, also long Q...the deep fried stuff is goody yummy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X