• Show
Clear All

• Any nice lor mee at Yishun ?

Comment

• serious the purses one is missing, they were like the best

Comment

• How about Whampoa Market??

Comment

• Old Airport Road has quite a famous one...opposite the toa payoh rojak.

Comment

• My favourite goes to the one at Amoy st hawker centre level 2. I will go there every sunday morning..

Comment

• The one at toa payoh block 183 is good. The crispy fried yam topping is great stuff. The chilli is also power

Comment

• My vote goes to Kallang Bahru hawker center lor mee stall. Just beside those muslim food stalls. It has been years since I have eaten there... miss it! Finding nice lor mee in Singapore is the hardest compare to other local food.

Comment

• Tanjong pagar market also not bad

Comment

• The one at Taman Jurong Hawker centre 3rd floor gets my vote. Always long queue and service with a smile from the auntie all the time

Comment

• Bukit Purmei one not bad.....

Comment

• Bukit Purmei one is good but it is closed down. The boss couldn't carry on with the business due to health issues. There goes one good old tasty stall.
                        The next best should be the one at old airport hawker centre.

Comment

• Anyone seems to know where the original Bukit purmei lor mee went? Seems to change

Comment

• The original one is no longer in business as the boss is not in good health.

Comment

• Bukit purmei lor mee owners sold their receipe to new owner. Yet to try. One in ABC mkt is good, middle row, prepare by old auntie. Old airport mkt got one very nice... Back row near carpark.

Comment

• the one at Purmei Telok Blangah is great!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X