No announcement yet.

Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if anyone stays in Yishun, should try the one at Khatib near to NTUC fairprice..

quite good..
    Agree bukit purmei ..still tong kong ah./
    Rolex Sub TT 116613LN
    Rolex GMT 2C 11670 BLNR
    Omega Seamaster

Comment

• Will give it a try

Comment

• Try old airport hawker centre, there are 3 hawkers store selling. Only 2 are popular and very easy to locate because always long queue. Note only open 10~2pm.

Comment

• Old airport road is my fav. always worth the queue for me.

Comment

• Lor mee at Bt Purmei used to be really good.
            The fried fish goes so well with the ever so thick gravy.
            But after the fried fish was replaced by some cracker, lor mee just don't taste as good anymore.
            Seems like I have to shift myself to old Airport road market.

Comment

• I tried one with the shark meat lor mee. Near golden mile. Friend brought me there aft drinks. Too drunk to rem exactly where. It's quite nice as I I'm one that don't like lor mee

Comment

• isit at beach road there... the market Lor Mee is receommended by Taxi drivers..but soso only for me.
                Originally posted by cruze View Post
                I tried one with the shark meat lor mee. Near golden mile. Friend brought me there aft drinks. Too drunk to rem exactly where. It's quite nice as I I'm one that don't like lor mee

Comment

• @ ABC market, the only LOR MEE i like especially, is the one handled by an old lady. Different from he usual LOR MEE we know, her's comes with fish shreads as well as deep fried fish meats. Hoot a bowl from her, add in 3pc of the small size otah next from her stall, as well as the chilli slice and some black vinegar... waah... You won't find that kind of special taste else where, where the others taste almost the same...

@ Bendemeer food center, only for the morning folks, Tuesday to Sunday except on Monday where there's shortage of pork supplies, perhaps the one and only LOR MEE in SG that uses fried pork chunks as the key LOR MEE ingredients?

Mmmmmmm.....

Comment

• I tried the famous stall at Old Kallang Airport Hawker, it was nothing special.

Comment

• Ya so true so true

Comment

• lor mee is good

Comment

• Anyone staying in Toa Payoh can go to the kopitian at BLK66 Lorong 4. Nice spicy loh mee with chili padi n sambal.

Comment

• I also think Tiong Bahru Market 178 shark Lor Mee is nice.. Or old airport road hawker..

Comment

• Clementi hawker centre best!!!

Comment

• kallang airport one is the best...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X