X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach rd army market 2nd floor and old airport rd hawker

Comment

• Originally posted by saymeng View Post
      I have visited the lor mee at Amoy St recently and found that the owner has sold away his stall to another person. The gravy is no longer as good as the previous one although the queue is still long. Perhaps give the new owner some time to see if the standard can go back to the original one.
      I was a regular at yuan chun since the early 90s. With the new owners i too find the taste is no longer as good. Hope given time the standard can go back to the original taste, meanwhile need to hunt for alternatives.

Comment

• There is a good lor mee at the lorong ah soo market, 2nd floor. There are 2 stalls there, it is the one facing the main rd. Long queue everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by derrchua View Post
          bukit purmei lor mee
          Last heard bukit purmei no more liao. Anyone can verify?

Comment

• i also tried to visit there a couple of times last mth.. no open leh..

Comment

• Originally posted by rayleigh View Post
              Last heard bukit purmei no more liao. Anyone can verify?
              I went to bukit purmei over the weekend to try the lor mee. The original stall is no longer in existent. The original owner is down with illness and has retired. Was told by the drink stall helper. The stall is now own by new owner. Taste? Well, its not worth the visit anymore. Its a real pity. Next to try will be Tiong Bahru Lor Mee but expensive.

Comment

• I oso love bukit purmei one. but... sad no more.

Comment

• Tpy lor 8 hawker centre got one quite nice in my view... Sell foo chow fish ball stall one...

Comment

• Whampoa Market...Shark meat Lor mee also have

Comment

• Originally posted by parrycwj View Post
                      I oso love bukit purmei one. but... sad no more.
                      Wow! I love that one too! Memories man!

Comment

• I like Lor mee too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidelity View Post
                          I was a regular at yuan chun since the early 90s. With the new owners i too find the taste is no longer as good. Hope given time the standard can go back to the original taste, meanwhile need to hunt for alternatives.
                          I was at Amoy just 1-2 weeks ago. The lor mee on second floor is not bad. A bunch of guys selling. 2 stalls combined.

Comment

• all these posts about lor mee makes me hungry and its 1am now.. :bang wall:
                            love it with lots of garlic, chili and black vinegar!!

Comment

• Hi there !

Any one where the Lor Mee at Bukit Purmei went? They are not there anymore and a new store replaces the old one. Tried it but the taste is not good.

Thanks for sharing !

Comment

• The problem is not all the visits to the same stall give me the same standard in taste. I think it is hard to have 100% consistency in cooking.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X