Kingsman - The Secret Sevice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingsman - The Secret Sevice

"Based upon the acclaimed comic book and directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick Ass, X-Men First Class), Kingsman: The Secret Service tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency’s ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius." - taken from synopsis by golden village

the global threat that is in this movie is something that may happen in future with the advancement of technology both in telecommunications and medical.

there is the occasional humor in between this action drama at periodic interval.

this being a movie means that some actions is deem not possible but with the advancement in cinematography it is made possible.

the ending of this movie makes it that there is potential future installments just like james bond movie.

action sequence - 3.5/5
    plot - 3.75/5

if one likes james bond movie, you will probably like this movie.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Saw this movie @ Shaw theater IMAX. The movie was amazing , i had this urge to wear a suit again ...every body was so well dressed . Just like a classic bond movie ...some great acting by Colin firth and samual Jackson .

watch it i would rate this easily as a 5/5 (i love action movie particularly james Bond types)

Comment

Manners Maketh Man... ^_^

Awesome movie

Comment

great movie!

Comment

Nice movie...

Comment

superb movie, caught it by chance 2 weeks ago and I must say I was pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Any reviews...have not catch it yet

Comment

want to watch with my children during CNY but M18 wats the mature content ?

Comment

Good

Comment

Best movie this year thus far!

Comment

This is a really nice movie.. thumbs up!

Comment

wasn't expecting much from this movie, but boy what a surprise! Recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          "Based upon the acclaimed comic book and directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick Ass, X-Men First Class), Kingsman: The Secret Service tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency’s ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius." - taken from synopsis by golden village

the global threat that is in this movie is something that may happen in future with the advancement of technology both in telecommunications and medical.

there is the occasional humor in between this action drama at periodic interval.

this being a movie means that some actions is deem not possible but with the advancement in cinematography it is made possible.

the ending of this movie makes it that there is potential future installments just like james bond movie.

action sequence - 3.5/5
                          plot - 3.75/5

if one likes james bond movie, you will probably like this movie.
                          This movie is not bad and i believe there will be out the part II.

Comment

one of the best show i've seen for the year so far ? love the action and the .. game style camera action ! .. with all the fancy stuff .. makes me wanna be a fancy pants like them !

Comment

cant compare to the bond movies in my opinion

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X