No announcement yet.

Favourite Destination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In order - New York, Stockholm, London, then Paris.

Comment

• So far Melbourne for me! The vibe of the city is so good, and you get both cityscape and great nature esacpades.

Comment

• On this side of the world, I'll have to go with Bali for a short and easy weekend trip. Anything but Kuta though.

Comment

• Usa

Comment

• Taiwan is unbelievable.

Great and cheap food, nice weather, friendly people, and many places to hike. What more can a place offer?

Comment

• France

I would like to go to France too. Could you please give me some advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                For me... not so exotic leh.. lol..

I want to visit Old Trafford in Manchester, England... first... lol... Honeymoon is Paris...
                Paris is my favorite place where I like to go always.

Comment

• Paris is also my one of the favorite destination. No doubt this destination is also best for a honeymoon. Because my one friend had enjoyed honeymoon in this destination.

Comment

• Good to know that you like Paris and lie to have a great kind of time there always. I am keen to know what will you like to say more about its attractions and about this coo place. I hope you will like to share here.

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      Proud to be the first to post in this category

What is yours?

For me, I've always longed to travel to Scandinavia, in particular, Finland. Hope to travel there within the next year.
                      hope i can travel to norway one day

Comment

• Scandinavia would be the next destination I would love to go for my holidays. Couldn't make the trip with my wife as our baby came long He is now reaching 3 years of age and we are glad that he has inherited our travel genes and proud to say that he has travelled to 6 countries till date and more to come!

Tokyo
                        Phuket
                        KL
                        Taiwan
                        Gold Coast
                        Bangkok

Comment

• Norway, I been there twice because I met a couple in thailand while diving. We been friends for years now. If your a fan of nature and pure quiet winter just to get away from city life. Go to Tromso, Norway you can see the northern lights almost everyday. Just aheads up thou food is crazily expensive in Norway for example a can of Coke cost SGD $7 and a pack of cigs will cost you SGD $30

Comment

• Rome! Ancient and very historical.

Comment

• i'm just here looking for ideas from wanderlusters

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X