X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Destination?

Proud to be the first to post in this category

What is yours?

For me, I've always longed to travel to Scandinavia, in particular, Finland. Hope to travel there within the next year.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

For me... not so exotic leh.. lol..

I want to visit Old Trafford in Manchester, England... first... lol... Honeymoon is Paris...
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hmnn old trafford....yup...it looked so different over tv and when you're there in person....was there last june....brought my kids for a overseas study trip to UK last june and again last month......

Guess the 'best' place was visiting Lake District.... stayed at Ambleside youth hostel last year.....beautiful place..........but last month, stayed at Langdale youth hostel..... eerie place....heheh but guessed esp older 'places' naturally may or will encounter such things.......but guess that's the 'exciting' part...hehehehe

here's some pics to share share- Old Trafford & youth hostel (2006 trip):
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nottinghill; 04-07-07, 12:00 PM.
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
        hmnn old trafford....yup...it looked so different over tv and when you're there in person....was there last june....brought my kids for a overseas study trip to UK last june and again last month......

Guess the 'best' place was visiting Lake District.... stayed at Ambleside youth hostel last year.....beautiful place..........but last month, stayed at Langdale youth hostel..... eerie place....heheh but guessed esp older 'places' naturally may or will encounter such things.......but guess that's the 'exciting' part...hehehehe

here's some pics to share share- Old Trafford:

Youth hostel:
        WAH SEH.... me ish super envious.. !! .... arggg... muz go old trafford on match day...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          For me... not so exotic leh.. lol..

I want to visit Old Trafford in Manchester, England... first... lol... Honeymoon is Paris...

Wow, ho say liaoz...Man U fan...

Old trafford bery happening or not? ... If I wan to visit it, how much budget should I park aside? Plus wife.

My footie kaki go Liverpool .. come back with such a big smile on his face ley...

Comment

What do you folks think the about the so called new 7 wonders of the world?

Petra, Jordan looks so darn spectacular! For me, it ranks up there with the Pyramids...

Life Section (ST) covered them recently.. must save up to visit Petra...

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post

here's some pics to share share- Old Trafford & youth hostel (2006 trip):

It has been on my wish list for a while.. to watch a live match in Old Trafford.

The pounds is so darn strong now.

Whatz a ballpark figure plus wifey? From there go Switzerland or Italy, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by PAM000 View Post
                It has been on my wish list for a while.. to watch a live match in Old Trafford.

The pounds is so darn strong now.

Whatz a ballpark figure plus wifey? From there go Switzerland or Italy, ok?
                u rich man... lol.. go england then swiss n italy...

Yah.. England and italy is on my list of MUZ go countries...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

haizzz... no money... only can go Sentosa... haizzz...

Comment

Hmm...either france or italy...

go big time shopping..!! wHOOOOO HOOOOO

but that will hav to wait

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wau lau a... leave not easy to apply ley.. so got chance must cheong as much as possible..

Want to go Old Trafford... Italy.. Switzerland.. so typical greedy try to cover all....

As for money...save harder.. haha.. I must maintain these places include Petra are on the wish list only....

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        Proud to be the first to post in this category

What is yours?

For me, I've always longed to travel to Scandinavia, in particular, Finland. Hope to travel there within the next year.

Folks,

If you guys are thinking of a short break... and you love beach front resorts, Hua Hin is quite good.. by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by PAM000 View Post
                          Folks,

If you guys are thinking of a short break... and you love beach front resorts, Hua Hin is quite good.. by the way.
                          Which resort u went to ??

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Which resort u went to ??

The Rocks... stayed 5 nites..

Comment

I Can't find the website for The Rocks leh...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X