No announcement yet.

Japan shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in Tokyo late June/ July. Love it. Bought a new Rolex too and saved few thousands SGD.

Comment

Sounds good...

There most be lots more coming from him

Comment

Any must-go place in Osaka recommended? going there next month...

Comment

Buying rolex in Japan is cheaper than SG? especially solid gold model? any idea of how many % cheaper?

Comment

All members have shared really nice sort of stuff about Japan shopping. I like this and have noted this as well for a future visit. So sure though this can easily enjoy shopping from there in future.

Comment

I am going to agree with above member. All the members shared great kind of stuff here about the Japan shopping. After reading this conversation every one can easily enjoy shopping in Japan. I also enjoy shopping in this region in my next days.

Comment

I am glad to know that you agree with me. I also like this discussion and love to add here my dad had a good time there with my on their anniversary and had enjoyed shopping there. both of them back with lots of smiles frm there. So suggest you dude try this one yuou too.

acadia national park tour from new york city will be amazing for all.

Comment

Try Hikarie Mall are shibuya. I find they have a lot nice clothing there

Comment

Thanks for all the tips. Looking forward to my year end Japan trip.

Comment

• Thanks for all the tips. Should have come in earlier and bought a Rolex then in Japan during Dec '17. Anyway, will be visiting again this Dec and look forward to it.

Comment

• ..Remember to show case your purchase here...kekeke

Comment

• Japan is as expensive as Singapore.

Comment

• Hi everyone! I am new here! Heading to Japan in March 2020!

Comment

• Any tips for Japan shopping?

Comment

• bape is the best in japan !!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X