Japan shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    let us know whats good in hokkaido. me never been to japan before bymyself so no idea how it is like
    Not really sure wat to expect there also, except family want to go so go lo.
    Current Inventory
    Explorer II Black (M)
    Submariner LV (M)
    Datejust TT
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

japan nice area to go travelling. i plan to go some time soon too, but see if any exhibition, then i go and look, stay back a few days
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        let us know whats good in hokkaido. me never been to japan before bymyself so no idea how it is like
        Hokkaiddo ah. I summarize for you

1. Onsen - Japanese hot spring
        2. Food - fresh seafood, fabulous fruits, chocolates, beer, cheesecakes
        3. Scenery - natural landscape

Hokkaiddo is nice in a way becuase it is kinda away from the city.
        Pretty much relaxing as well.

If first time, I suggest you go on a group tour mainly because of the language barrier. It can cost you a likttle more if you want to choose free and easy. Group tour is a more feasible choice.

Talking about watch shopping, not much in Hakkaiddo, more in Tokyo..

Season

Winter - Dec to Feb - Very nice white christmas feel, snow everywhere, extremely cold, might get to see ice-carving festival in the main parks

Spring - Mar to May - Ice breaking cruise in Mar, Sakura Flowers in late Apr to early May..... Still can be chilly in early Spring for us Singaporeans

Summer - Jun to Aug - July see Lavender (many people flock to go there and see) August can get to see whole field of Sunflowers. A bit warm in Summer but still cooler than Singapore

Autumn - Sep - Nov - Some Folliage and nice scenery to view this season. Nice weather, not too cold nor warm

Anyway, I am a city boy... I don't like Hokkaiddo, not many people speaks English... Prefer Tokyo alot alot more...

Comment

thanks for the summary! i aim to go there soon.
          Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 09:44 AM.
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Heard the onsei afar from the city is good. Anyone know which one?

Comment

Which city?

Originally posted by merced44 View Post
              Heard the onsei afar from the city is good. Anyone know which one?
              If its Sapporo, try Noboribetsu. Popular with locals and tourist alike, especially Dai-ichi Takimotokan (very popular dinner buffet). If you are doing F&E, you can book online direct with them and its easy because they have an English website.

They offer free transport to and fro Sapporo (journey about 2 1/2hrs with a rest stop in between) and even to Shin-Chitose airport during winter. http://www.takimotokan.co.jp/english/index.html

Alternatively, try Jozankei, much nearer to the city.

If its Hakodate, you can try Yunokawa.

Comment

Japane trip

Bo liao one la bro Japan. Apart from Blue and Black label. Louis Vuitton oso got a limited to Japan version. Think if u able to ask the tourguide, they will tell u that outside the bag there is a golden tag or something one. Other than that limited to Japan LV, dun get LV there cos i was just back at February. Nothing much one la, remember to ask ur brother bring along his passport when shopping at Ginza / Burberry or LV cos immediately tax rebate there.

Comment

Japan trip

Bros,

Hokkaido i love best is their SWEET corn and Potato chips which they say is their TU CHAN ( food from homeground ) bought many packet of chips back and after eating, realise the back packaging is from Calbee. ( knn ) might as well i buy from Singapore. Anyways, their sweet corn is really SWEEEEET ( naturally one i mean ) Also, if u happen to shop at one of their Shopping centre call ( JUSCO ) go and buy their STRAWBERRY ( tip top ) slightly expensive but worth the price. Not forgetting their honeydew selling there is the size of a mini soccerball, about SGD 50 each lol. Sight seeing is good, Suana i went was open air one, when ur little BROTHER is hot hot in the water, ur shoulder will feel so cold / cooling as snow drop onto ur head and shoulder. ( heard not even Korea can compare with this feeling as theirs is indoor one ) I also went for their mountain biking ( that day was snowing heavily ) my finger and chin almost got frozen ( but i tell u. it is really an experience ) :P this trip i went was duno hokkaido which direction. next trip when i go, which is perhaps next year feb or march again, ( march is coldest ) i will go the other corner of Hokkaido which the tourguide say got more RUBBISH to buy back.

This month march i heard got another natas fair, heard the airport tax to japan already drop liao, so sure cheap cheap.

Comment

got sauna with chiobu? confirm my little brother steaming
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

men one side, girl one side. me go with mama and gf leh. but i suppose this kinda activity should have one la, JAPAN LEH !! What else are they famous for apart for their LAND OF THE RISING SUN ? ITS THEIR CHICKS !!!

Comment

haha, don make me happy lei. i going on march end hehe

Comment

go alone can explore la. come back update us la.

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                            men one side, girl one side. me go with mama and gf leh. but i suppose this kinda activity should have one la, JAPAN LEH !! What else are they famous for apart for their LAND OF THE RISING SUN ? ITS THEIR CHICKS !!!
                            soon it will be more than the sun rising.............
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Burberry black label recently changed its brand to Crestbridge. I prefer to old look!

Comment

Im going in august cant wait

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X