• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which months are the best to go?

Comment

My friend is there for holiday. Waiting for his review

Comment

Anyone had been there? How much is required to stay there for 1 week? Is it very expensive over there?

Comment

Originally posted by globalwatch View Post
          Anyone had been there? How much is required to stay there for 1 week? Is it very expensive over there?
          I was there last year and I can say Iceland is pretty pricey - a normal sandwich bought from a petrol station can set you back SGD7-10. I would say minimally around SGD200/night for decent accommodation around the capital and around $100/day per person for food and spending money. If you want to eat at a decent restaurant, be prepared to shell out even more.. on average you'll spend around SGD40-50 per person for meals at restaurants (incld. service charge).

If you want to travel out from Reykjavik, I would suggest to rent a car/4WD (depending on the season) and drive out to the sights around the Golden Circle vs going for guided tours which will cram you in a coach full of noisy tourists. Other than having to get used to driving on the right side of the road, it is pretty easy to drive around Iceland - roads are well kept and signs are clear.

Comment

I heard everything is expeainve there

Comment

Iceland is such a great place to have a good time. I also heard about this is an expensive place but very amazing which can attract to all. I also want to spend a great time with my besies there.

Comment

You are right Iceland is a great place for exploring which filled with attractive places. Let me share some wonderful attractions names f this place gere.
                Gullfoss
                Blue Lagoon
                Skógafoss
                Landmannalaugar
                Harpa
                The Sun Voyager
                Tjörnin

Comment

This is a great lits of Iceland attractions you have shared with all of us. I like them so much and now love to know from you which one is your favorite from all and why. I hope you wil share here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by paneraifan View Post
                    Heard the aurora is gonna be dim for the next 10 years
                    Kind of sad to hear that..

Comment

The Sun Voyager is my favorite attraction in all of these attractions. I like this place because it is unique place there which filled with natural beauty. I am a nature lover therefore, the nature beauty appeal me lots. Have you explored these personally your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun23 View Post
                        Kind of sad to hear that.
                        Absolutely right.

Anyway, Zena share here why you like this place so much?

Comment

bon voyage

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X