No announcement yet.

Tips: What to do if stopped by Malaysian police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rule of thumb here is just follow the local law...when we can obey the law here, the same applies to other country too
    "My sound theraphy"
    Sonus Faber Electa Amator
    Krell 300i
    Micromega Stage 3
    Linn Sondek LP12

Comment

follow the ruless. no speeding

Comment

Just ask for summon, no need to pay on the spot.
        Submariner 16610
        Datejust 16014

Comment

if really boh pian.. i usually give 20-30rm..

Comment

Pls don't pay... bad culture!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas74512 View Post
              There was once my friend and i were stopped, but he just kept denying and the police actually let us off. Haha, save the 50rm.

I actually did that on my way back from KL. I just kept insisting that I was within speed limit and they let me off eventually.

Comment

Never bother to stop... i kena 3 road blocks stoppage last 6 months asking for' ang pow'.

2 of them i argued cos i m very sure i did not speed and i told the corrupted TP to show me proof on spot.
                In the end he let me go cos i m 'wasting' his time arguing and his fellow colleagues accumulated more 'red packets' and he cannot tahan.

Last one recently at N-S highway, was kena ask to go shoulder, i totally ignored him and just drive pass.

All these corrupted TP are just randomly picking SINGAPORE cars with only driver or kids on board and stop you for ' red packet ',if too many pax inside car they will not dare stop u.

SO.... next time u are stopped, if u really commit an offence then do wat u think u feel comfortable with.
                If u did not commit offence, u can argue and ask for proofs on spot.

All these TP road blocks are out to ask money only, they will not spend time with you arguing, nor will they submit your names up to their dept heads cos their greedy heads will ask to share ang pows too.
                So u can just drive away and ignore them.

A real tp will stop you and issue summons instead of talking softly to you. So just never give them money, ask for summons receipt.

Comment

look sorry..pretend not to understand a word of malay....slip some moolah when they ask for licence

Comment

they will ask if u wanna settle court here or receive a summon..it happens to malaysians too......foreigners pay a higher surcharge ...

Comment

Originally posted by ssureal View Post
                      I actually did that on my way back from KL. I just kept insisting that I was within speed limit and they let me off eventually.
                      Really? Omg! The cops din get pissed off? Lol.

Comment

Thnx for the tips... I hope will nvr get stop by any real or fake policeman

Comment

Always drive safely and within speed limits. When stopped, ask for the summon. When they know that you mean business and they could not take advantage of you, they will know when to back off.

Comment

good tips

Comment

Just ask them to book u.... And say ur kid needs to go to the loo.....

Comment

Great tips here.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X