Thx for the tips

Leave a comment:

• Bolgheri
    replied
    Thanks for the tips!

Leave a comment:

• Davelim
    replied
    keep 30 or 50 in wallet, hide the rest...

Leave a comment:

• bfgta73
    replied
    Sometimes, the policemen across the border stopped cars thinking they would get something out of it. I was stopped sometime mid of last year and was asked to see my license. I gave it to the policeman and kept quiet throughout apart from answering him. he seemed to be like making some checks before returning to me. Told me that I would be informed through mail via my home address. Drove off and thought the summon would be sent to my home. Waited till now and nothing came. Took a look at my license and realised that it does not have my home address. I have been driving in jb without any issue.

Leave a comment:

• Agnes64
    replied
    thanks for the tips.

Leave a comment:

• andycoph
    replied
    Great tips here.

Leave a comment:

• Fattytey
    replied
    Just ask them to book u.... And say ur kid needs to go to the loo.....

Leave a comment:

• funnybaby
    replied
    good tips

Leave a comment:

• WhatWatchIsIt
    replied
    Always drive safely and within speed limits. When stopped, ask for the summon. When they know that you mean business and they could not take advantage of you, they will know when to back off.

Leave a comment:

• Gammaray
    replied
    Thnx for the tips... I hope will nvr get stop by any real or fake policeman

Leave a comment:

• bliss88
    replied
    Originally posted by ssureal View Post
    I actually did that on my way back from KL. I just kept insisting that I was within speed limit and they let me off eventually.
    Really? Omg! The cops din get pissed off? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• deepdive
    replied
    they will ask if u wanna settle court here or receive a summon..it happens to malaysians too......foreigners pay a higher surcharge ...

Leave a comment:

• deepdive
    replied
    look sorry..pretend not to understand a word of malay....slip some moolah when they ask for licence

Leave a comment:

• bamdazzle
    replied
    Never bother to stop... i kena 3 road blocks stoppage last 6 months asking for' ang pow'.

2 of them i argued cos i m very sure i did not speed and i told the corrupted TP to show me proof on spot.
    In the end he let me go cos i m 'wasting' his time arguing and his fellow colleagues accumulated more 'red packets' and he cannot tahan.

Last one recently at N-S highway, was kena ask to go shoulder, i totally ignored him and just drive pass.

All these corrupted TP are just randomly picking SINGAPORE cars with only driver or kids on board and stop you for ' red packet ',if too many pax inside car they will not dare stop u.

SO.... next time u are stopped, if u really commit an offence then do wat u think u feel comfortable with.
    If u did not commit offence, u can argue and ask for proofs on spot.

All these TP road blocks are out to ask money only, they will not spend time with you arguing, nor will they submit your names up to their dept heads cos their greedy heads will ask to share ang pows too.
    So u can just drive away and ignore them.

A real tp will stop you and issue summons instead of talking softly to you. So just never give them money, ask for summons receipt.

Leave a comment:

• ssureal
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas74512 View Post
    There was once my friend and i were stopped, but he just kept denying and the police actually let us off. Haha, save the 50rm.

I actually did that on my way back from KL. I just kept insisting that I was within speed limit and they let me off eventually.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X