Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pruvan
    replied
    They will ask right if want to settle there and then.. That's the que for the 50 rm

Leave a comment:

• Benlu
    replied
    Very good information bro! I heard not to give bribes cuz there's someone who gives bribes and went to jail!

Leave a comment:

• superstiff
    replied
    keep looking at their nametags and they will let u go eventually...

Leave a comment:

• zoneware
    replied
    I tot the norm is to kiap $50 in ur passport ?

Leave a comment:

• albertgo
    replied
    Just wanna share this video found online.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w7FmoYGQ0

Wondering anyone can remember a cool physics theory?

Leave a comment:

• dnalor
    replied
    too much of bad experience till i stopped going msia anymore

Leave a comment:

• dnalor
    replied
    got snatch theft once and broken friend's car windows and stole all gadgets etc.

Leave a comment:

• dnalor
    replied
    thanks for the tips bro

Leave a comment:

• taggy
    replied
    I usually pay them RM30 only. hahaha

Leave a comment:

• kielin75
    replied
    Did it look like an official summons? The thing is, they track summonses which are not paid. I had a friend who drove in and then they wouldn't let him drive out at the customs cos they said he had unpaid summonses.

Leave a comment:

• nelsonq
    replied
    same here encountered once for a offence for my window tinting at the entrance near the malaysia customs, 2 police officers keep on repeating the same sentence that if you pay the fine at JPJ (malaysia traffic police office) will cost me around 300-400 serveral times. I told them straight at their face now you caught me i have no other choice but have you to issue summon to me and which i came back to SG land look at the summon written in some malay words which i dont understand and threw it away.... =)

Leave a comment:

• craze
    replied
    Originally posted by daned View Post
    I wonder if for speeding, should we really get the ticket and go off instead of paying kopi money
    It actually depends on situation...But,for the latest info on Rising Anti-Corruption gg on,just ask them to issued u a summon ticket,in case they charged u for corruption...

My story :-

Was travelling in my friend car,being hauled to roadside approaching a road block...Decided not to pay & ask them to issued a summon...In the end,they just ask us to go...But that was after several attempts by 2 officers asking "Do u know u exceed speed limits"???They repeated the same questions 2-3 times,but end up,ask us to go...I think that was when they didnt get what they expected,then no choice,lolx.

Leave a comment:

• daned
    replied
    I wonder if for speeding, should we really get the ticket and go off instead of paying kopi money

Leave a comment:

• 4Dvisor
    replied
    err..... how many of us can speak and understand fluent Malay? If not, one chicken one duck tok oso..... no use.....

Leave a comment:

• aazim
    replied
    Polices in general are lazy...
    So if they say you'll be fine and suggest that you need to pay a certain amount.. Tell them you will follow them to the station and file your innocence..
    Sure they say next time don't speed..
    Must always challenge them and understand the law...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X