Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiang Mai Weather

Hi winzchee,
    I can say now the weather is cool in the morning warm in the noon cold in the night and i only know one biggest shopping mall just beside the Chaing Mai International Airport most of the mall are small in the city.
    Hope will help your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by ahdimah View Post
      Hi winzchee,
      I can say now the weather is cool in the morning warm in the noon cold in the night and i only know one biggest shopping mall just beside the Chaing Mai International Airport most of the mall are small in the city.
      Hope will help your trip!
      Hi ahdimah, Tks for the tips. Will keep in mind & look for it on my way out of the airport.

Comment

Yep, checked & found out that it is really cold in Chiang-Mai right now. Heard that daytime very cool until about 12 noon till about 5 to 6pm and it will turn cold again till the next day. Be sure to put on some thick clothings during night. Best Regards & Cheers.

Comment

or cuddle up with a nice thai girl
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            or cuddle up with a nice thai girl
            yah man! I would definitely take up this offer if the other half is not going...heh!heh!heh!....

Comment

Originally posted by winzchee View Post
              yah man! I would definitely take up this offer if the other half is not going...heh!heh!heh!....

Hv to sit & view/choose is hard..so many in "fishtank" just like rolex we see, all also want/like but can only choose 1...

**Do not mean you no power, only can 1 gal..its just that if call 2 or more, abit 亏本。。cannot "use" 够本。。hahahaha

Go with another half good lah, there things cheap...makeup cheap/clothes cheap..hotel ok lah(slightly more exp then hotel 81,max out also sdg$ 130 per day>of cos normal hotel lah)
              Money Money come to me.

Comment

Found that the highest mountain in Thailand is also situated in Chiang Mai. It is called Inthanon Mountain (about 25++ meters above sea level). Must go there for sightseeing.
                Is the thai silks in Chiang Mai really cheap? Anyone purchase any while on a trip to Chiang Mai? Best Regards & Thanks.

Comment

Anyone tried going up to Mae Sai border & Golden Triangle from Chiang Mai for a 1 day trip??? Best Regards & Thank you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X