Year End Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Any good places to visit in Japan? Especially during cherry blossom period..?
    Was thinking for me and wifey for 2nd honeymoon trip. In our busy life must make room for family, friends. Keep sparks glowing longer mah... So can add more watches in the collection as wifey will not nag ba..

Cheers,
    Jay
    PAM 104J (SOLD)
    Omega Speedmaster 3513.50.00
    Omega Speedmaster 3520.53.00 (Triple Day-Date)
    Ball engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE DT1026A-SAJ-BK
    Ball Fireman Night Train NM1092C-L1B-BK (SOLD)
    RXW MM20

Comment

Originally posted by icemangrafx View Post
      Hi All,

Any good places to visit in Japan? Especially during cherry blossom period..?
      Was thinking for me and wifey for 2nd honeymoon trip. In our busy life must make room for family, friends. Keep sparks glowing longer mah... So can add more watches in the collection as wifey will not nag ba..

Cheers,
      Jay
      True. I want to visit Japan also man. When you again? Japan is beautiful. Food is great. Lots of shopping
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        True. I want to visit Japan also man. When you again? Japan is beautiful. Food is great. Lots of shopping
        countryside also nice, last time i went to one of my friends hometown, abt 3 hrs ( train ) outta tokyo, vey nice also.

lots of places in jp i never go before, cos all not for tour leh, never really get to see jp..

i going to try fishing ( river/ stream ) next wk ... see got time, ask friend bring me.. will be a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          countryside also nice, last time i went to one of my friends hometown, abt 3 hrs ( train ) outta tokyo, vey nice also.

lots of places in jp i never go before, cos all not for tour leh, never really get to see jp..

i going to try fishing ( river/ stream ) next wk ... see got time, ask friend bring me.. will be a good experience.
          So freezing cold out there. Can fish?

Comment

maybe he meant fish for XMM...

Kawaii nehhhh...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

of course can lah...u know how. i know several hard core divers, sub zero also go diving.....
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                maybe he meant fish for XMM...

Kawaii nehhhh...
                hahaa... no xmm lah ... really fishing, more shiok thn xmm leh ... i get to fish many many ... hahaha

my japanese friend ( my old sch mate ), says there's a place abt 2 hrs drv out of tokyo, they release fishes ( mainly rainbow trout ) in the river, with a upper & lower netting ( sort of dam to block to fish from escaping ). The river very long, but the stretch of 'paid river fishing' about 2km long. good scenery, i think rate = 3000 yen for whole day .

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                  hahaa... no xmm lah ... really fishing, more shiok thn xmm leh ... i get to fish many many ... hahaha

my japanese friend ( my old sch mate ), says there's a place abt 2 hrs drv out of tokyo, they release fishes ( mainly rainbow trout ) in the river, with a upper & lower netting ( sort of dam to block to fish from escaping ). The river very long, but the stretch of 'paid river fishing' about 2km long. good scenery, i think rate = 3000 yen for whole day .
                  3000Yen for whole day? That's good rate considering costs in Japan. Sounds interesting

Comment

3000Yen for whole day? That's good rate considering costs in Japan. Sounds interesting
                    so u wan to organize a sgroc members fishing tour to japan ?...
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I rather fish in east coast. Go Japan tour, see XMM and watches better

Comment

I rather fish in east coast. Go Japan tour, see XMM and watches better
                        i also say so cheap, 3000yen abt $40 nai... sg pond fishing $50 for 3 hrs.. some like the pasir ris main pond charge i think 30+ for abt 10 hrs ( this 1 not sure, never been there).

maybe will be good experience, but go tour tour already quite pack leow..fishing need to skip, just see city fishes ... hahaa

Comment

GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!!

I might be going to Japan!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

My bro just won a ticket to Japan tonight,so most likely we are buying 2 more tix and join him.

PET!! or any other bros...wads there nice and unique to get in Japan?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!!

My bro just won a ticket to Japan tonight,so most likely we are buying 2 more tix and join him.

NIPPON CHAR BOR
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!!

Japanese seafood . XMMs also best Great opportunity to look shop ard for watches.

Comment

Japanese seafood . XMMs also best Great opportunity to look shop ard for watches.
                                no...i want something that can bring back leh...hahha...XMM cannot bring back

hmm...watches...will look out for that

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X