No announcement yet.

Year End Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

europe tours have drugs for those daring to try. like netherlands cannibus cafe's
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Would be going to Chiang Mai this December. I am right now considering either fly by Silkair or budget (via Bangkok to Chiang-Mai). Anyone care to share the pros & cons travelling by budget airlines???? Best Regards & Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by winzchee View Post
        Would be going to Chiang Mai this December. I am right now considering either fly by Silkair or budget (via Bangkok to Chiang-Mai). Anyone care to share the pros & cons travelling by budget airlines???? Best Regards & Thank you.
        Budget airline...not shiok..and everything hav to pay

So 1 tip...don't even think of buying anything on the aircraft. I think it's ok if you are going on a short trip though...cheaper

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

travel light is the key for budget airlines. secondly, just take things easy, and last of all, always good to eat before you go in the airline, so you no need to buy food there . but one word of caution, make sure you dont suffer for air sickness
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            ya loh, time fly....

NOW.... tell me where to FLY to ....
            Maldives
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
              NB, boh lui leh, i wnt there 2 times leow, each time cost me more thn 10k..

now hor, got 3 kids, sure end up at least 15 - 20 k for a 5 - 7 days trip
              i also check with some resorts, not willing to take 2 adult+ 3 kids in one room leh

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                NB, boh lui leh, i wnt there 2 times leow, each time cost me more thn 10k..

now hor, got 3 kids, sure end up at least 15 - 20 k for a 5 - 7 days trip
                i also check with some resorts, not willing to take 2 adult+ 3 kids in one room leh
                Ok cheaper alternative koh samui in thailand .
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                  Ok cheaper alternative koh samui in thailand .
                  last wnt to samui abt 9 yrs ago... but now monsoon leh..
                  i dunno abt now, last time take those small plane there. bangkok air i think.

also consider bali, but scare u know wht lah .. hehee

was checking airline web, flight still quite easily avail even for last min ( regional resort destination ).

Comment

Air bangkok lar..wad bangkok air...koh samui is okie for family trip lar...no distracting and shopping...hahaha..save money mah....juz relax....swim,snorkel and eat....everything oso good and cheap there....got many japanese and koreans tourists too...shiok!!!!
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      travel light is the key for budget airlines. secondly, just take things easy, and last of all, always good to eat before you go in the airline, so you no need to buy food there . but one word of caution, make sure you dont suffer for air sickness
                      Bro, Tks for the tips. Also heard that the budget airlines will 'hammer' us with hugh amounts if we are come back with overweight luggages. Best Regards.

Comment

• hahaha..massive shopping spree?lol......rollies and panerais dun weight much unless you buy in 30pcs and above..lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          Air bangkok lar..wad bangkok air...koh samui is okie for family trip lar...no distracting and shopping...hahaha..save money mah....juz relax....swim,snorkel and eat....everything oso good and cheap there....got many japanese and koreans tourists too...shiok!!!!
                          koh samui okie lah, quite inexpensive .. but monsoon leh...

last time i stay at Poppies Samui, Chaweng beach, water nice, not very deep, good for kids.

Comment

• i stay at sandelwood resort...nice place for kiddies too...the pool at there is reali special...somemore on hill top..can see the Gulf of thailand...nice leh...kekekeke.....

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              i stay at sandelwood resort...nice place for kiddies too...the pool at there is reali special...somemore on hill top..can see the Gulf of thailand...nice leh...kekekeke.....
                              my kids, boh sch leow, now gonna ka chiow me to bring them some place leow, cos hor, last yr end & this yr mid yr never bring them anywhere ( cos my dad sick lah, cant go ) .. so this time got to bring leow

Comment

• u r such a nice daddy...hehe...prime example of a doting dad....hehehe....how come my ah lao not like you last time when i was a kiddo...hahahahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X