Year End Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    u r such a nice daddy...hehe...prime example of a doting dad....hehehe....how come my ah lao not like you last time when i was a kiddo...hahahahaha
    boh pien lah, not a very good daddy, never spend alot of time with them, got free time, i chabot go fishing leow.. so at least hor these type of holiday got pictures, so whn they grow up hor, can remember. so me next time old leow, they can bring me go hospital instead of old folks home. .... hahahhaa

Comment

• hahaha...go fishing ok mah..healthy leh....as long not go ktvs to fish can liao...hahaha....btw i am sure your kids love you....wun send you in old folks home de lar..aiyo.....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hahaha...go fishing ok mah..healthy leh....as long not go ktvs to fish can liao...hahaha....btw i am sure your kids love you....wun send you in old folks home de lar..aiyo.....
        i think i hardly spend more thn 1 hr with them... maybe a few hrs ard the hse lah, but me doing something else ( eg, surf sgroc ) .. hahhahaa ... KNN .. sgroc hai me next time kanna send to old folks home

Comment

• hahaha..tink on the bright side,they send you in with all your rollies,PP,AP,Pams and such...got lots of watches to acc you mah...stil can surf sg-roc too..lol...

Comment

hahaha..tink on the bright side,they send you in with all your rollies,PP,AP,Pams and such...got lots of watches to acc you mah...stil can surf sg-roc too..lol...
            NB, jst hope tht my kids wont rob me of everything first.. hving kids also like lottery leh ... hahahaa

Comment

• so true..hehehe...mayb we can both surf sg-roc together in the same old folks home...hehehe....

Comment

• hahaha.... ok, pls do some homeowrk first hor, select the 1 with the most lau chabor ... hahahhaa

Comment

• hehehe..on lar!

Comment

hehehe..on lar!
                    maybe by thn, china got a lot of old folks village retire home leow, can go there retire. day time tackle old chabor, night time can go kara kara, tackle swee chabor

Comment

• hehehe..i prefer local dishes...hehehe..not into china Xmms...lol

Comment

hehehe..i prefer local dishes...hehehe..not into china Xmms...lol
                        hahaa.. how travel talk no bang bang travel thread.... hahaa

Comment

• want bang bang travel .. can try china. enough said! no need any more introduction

for those not into chinese "food"..... can always try eastern europe .
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• love 'japanese' food....hahaha...costly leh....

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              want bang bang travel .. can try china. enough said! no need any more introduction

for those not into chinese "food"..... can always try eastern europe .
                              me into chinese food leh, mostly makan at guangdong province

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              love 'japanese' food....hahaha...costly leh....
                              costly nevermind, go there got language problem, scare order salah food

Comment

love 'japanese' food....hahaha...costly leh....
                                The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten. Enough said

Originally posted by pet View Post
                                me into chinese food leh, mostly makan at guangdong province

costly nevermind, go there got language problem, scare order salah food
                                guangdong one.... also nice, cantonese style but i think my fav still is taiwanese

japan got picture mah, you just point and they bring out ...... just like the food displays
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X