No announcement yet.

Shopping for watches in foreign countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a branch of Bucherer that I can recommend in Frankfurt. There is also a branch of Wempe near the Kaiser strasse.Large selection overall.

Comment

Heading to Prague and Helsinki next week.
      Anyone has any experience shopping for Rolex or Tudor at these places? Heard that prices in Helsinki are very high.

Comment

Agree.

Comment

Which part of europe is the cheapest to buy panerai, rolex?

Comment

I'll be travelling to Switzerland and France next year. Wondering if its cheaper than SG to buy a Patek?

Comment

I can explain you the big difference between the Asian Market and the European Market, in Asia it`s normall to get big discounts by the AD, however in Europe this is not normall as Dealers can get major headache by doing this as they represent a Premium Brand and not a OutletStore. I know that Patek discount is 0% at most Dealers, regular customers are lucky if they get 3% on it same on AP.

When you guys wanna visit Europe let me know what you look for and i will recommand you a Dealer and the rest we can discuss by app or DM

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Ramon View Post
                I can explain you the big difference between the Asian Market and the European Market, in Asia it`s normall to get big discounts by the AD, however in Europe this is not normall as Dealers can get major headache by doing this as they represent a Premium Brand and not a OutletStore. I know that Patek discount is 0% at most Dealers, regular customers are lucky if they get 3% on it same on AP.

When you guys wanna visit Europe let me know what you look for and i will recommand you a Dealer and the rest we can discuss by app or DM
                Thanks will PM you.

Comment

Helsinki happens to have the most competitive prices for Rolex. After the 17% VAT refund, Helsinki would probably be the best in Europe.

Comment

Shopping for watches in foreign countries

Can anyone advice me what is the difference between hongkong rolex and swiss rolex.

Some say the HK rolex is somehow different from the swiss rolex and it is cheaper?

Is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by euro101 View Post
                      Can anyone advice me what is the difference between hongkong rolex and swiss rolex.

Some say the HK rolex is somehow different from the swiss rolex and it is cheaper?

Is it true?
                      who did u hear from? there is only 1 rolex i.e. the one exported from switzerland.
                      elusive

Comment

Bought a PP in Taipei seem they have more verity of stock and a bit cheaper then Singapore
                        Tudor Prince Date
                        Rolex TT Daytona
                        Rolex TT GMT Master II
                        JLC Grande Reverso Automatique
                        AP ROO Safari
                        Patek Philippe 5085

Comment

Is it true?
                          Funny ....

Comment

Is it true?
                            huh??????

Comment

interested to know where is cheaper to buy rollie too.......

Comment

is it cheaper to buy rollie in HK as compared to SG?

wats the difference between buying from AD and Grey?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X