need recommendation of cheap and good tailor in bangkok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need recommendation of cheap and good tailor in bangkok

You can try THE BEST TAILOR in Ambassador hotel.

Located nearby to the BTS station NANA.

Beware there are many others tailor there and do not enter the wrong shop.

Their prices are very reasonable.

Comment

Siam Tailor in Siam Centre
      Tudor Prince Date
      Rolex TT Daytona
      Rolex TT GMT Master II
      JLC Grande Reverso Automatique
      AP ROO Safari
      Patek Philippe 5085

Comment

Located nearby to the BTS station NANA.

Comment

Amari Watergate Paul Tailor. Know alot of Singaporeans who goes there to tailor. Prices are quite reasonable as well.

Comment

Newman Tailor

There is a tailor called Newman Tailor, run by a guy called Sam. He occasionally comes Singapore as well to take orders. Might want to check that out.

Comment

Do you have the Newman tailor contact ? Thanks

Comment

Not sure if that will count as advertising but I'm sure you can google it.

Comment

I always go to BOSS , just below NANA station along the main road. Owner is Dave & long time worker Vijay. Both are burmese and speak really good english. Prices aint the cheapest but nvr had any issues tailoring my business shirts and jackets with them. 👍

Comment

Paul's at amari is recommended but fitting but fabrics and designs limited. Price also increasing.

Comment

tried CROWN before, i think they are not bad, but not the cheapest too. the manage to make it within 3days, 2 shirts.

Comment

I just made a suit at Alex Fashion at Amari Watergate Hotel round Pratunam area.

Actually read up Paul's Fashion first, but after finding a lot of negativity online, I found Alex Fashion which is just opposite Paul which is very positive.

A package that consists of a jacket, 2 pants, and 3 shirts is S$380, and after adding some fancy threading and backing on the shirts came up to about S$395.

The fit is very good during the 1st fitting without needing any alteration, and got it on the 3rd day.

Service I think all tailors should be similar, just that I have not had the chance to get errors and requiring alterations.

There is an amazing section on Tripadvisor that ranks the tailors in BKK. Alex is 30+ while Paul is 300+.

Comment

there is one near baiyoke sky hotel, cant remember the name... but its like literally opposite the hotel. quite good service and around sgd 150. quite affordable i think .. took them 2 days.

Comment

actually its a lot cheaper to buy online Q10

Comment

Originally posted by lunloon View Post
                              I just made a suit at Alex Fashion at Amari Watergate Hotel round Pratunam area.

Actually read up Paul's Fashion first, but after finding a lot of negativity online, I found Alex Fashion which is just opposite Paul which is very positive.

A package that consists of a jacket, 2 pants, and 3 shirts is S$380, and after adding some fancy threading and backing on the shirts came up to about S$395.

The fit is very good during the 1st fitting without needing any alteration, and got it on the 3rd day.

Service I think all tailors should be similar, just that I have not had the chance to get errors and requiring alterations.

There is an amazing section on Tripadvisor that ranks the tailors in BKK. Alex is 30+ while Paul is 300+.

This Alex Fashion coming to Singapore to take orders once every 2-3 months.

Comment

You can try Chu's Tailor.
                                It's at level 1 of Baiyoke Sky Hotel.
                                I paid SGD$300 for 5 Shirts & 3 Trousers.
                                You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                                2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                                2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                                2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                                Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                                Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X