X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazz_samz
    replied
    HI Triumph,

I understand your frustration, at the same time, the moderators have a job to do. Some frustrated on how things are handled, some upset that the rules are as such, some the same as yours (a forum for sharing, why can't share??)

As they say, 家有家规, however unfriendly it MAY appears, we just have to 'comply'.

I've started a thread so that others can comment on the item on sale.

A good reference point for potential buyers to check if anything appropriate was mentioned of an item they are keen on..
    CLICK ME

Lets take this as a bigger picture, for the better for SG-ROC, that our threads are not too messy / irrelavant, accept this rule, so that we all can still linger in this friendly environment.

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    there are appropriate sections for sharing......... and there are sales sections for selling.........

they are not the same....... and our rules are simple. leave the WTS alone for its intended purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Unfair

I share your sentiments and frustrations Ms Triumph. I think you may be able to post such posts here or any where more appropriate in this forum, other than the sellers' thread. A big contradiction I must say, that a forum is to educate, share and inform (correct information/knowledge/experience) but ...sigh... a big contradiction.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    in case you did not read the updated forum rules,

here it is,

look @ the last line.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Triumph, don't disturb other people's sales lah... if they are selling at a high price, people will not buy from them. If got people buy from them, both party happy can already loh.

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    Hi....If I am not wrong... the reason for moderator's warning is probably for posting unnecessary remarks on other's selling post...

Why don't you PM the moderators for clarification...

Leave a comment:

• Triumph
    replied
    Where to post these?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15667

JWWatch just sold exact same pc BNIB at $900+.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15679

BNIB pc ordered from overseas website is usually not more than $600.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15676

This is the worst one. Hobbylink just sold to my friend one LNIB pc M series local set for $6.4k last wk!

Leave a comment:

• Triumph
    started a topic Warning

Warning

What is going on here? I kept getting warning from moderators here for posting factual stuff? Why huh? I cannot tell pple here of things I know truly? How to enjoy surfing this forum? Sigh.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X