This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning

What is going on here? I kept getting warning from moderators here for posting factual stuff? Why huh? I cannot tell pple here of things I know truly? How to enjoy surfing this forum? Sigh.

Where to post these?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15667

JWWatch just sold exact same pc BNIB at $900+.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15679

BNIB pc ordered from overseas website is usually not more than $600.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=15676

This is the worst one. Hobbylink just sold to my friend one LNIB pc M series local set for $6.4k last wk!

Comment

Hi....If I am not wrong... the reason for moderator's warning is probably for posting unnecessary remarks on other's selling post...

Why don't you PM the moderators for clarification...

Comment

Triumph, don't disturb other people's sales lah... if they are selling at a high price, people will not buy from them. If got people buy from them, both party happy can already loh.

Comment

in case you did not read the updated forum rules,

here it is,

look @ the last line.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Unfair

I share your sentiments and frustrations Ms Triumph. I think you may be able to post such posts here or any where more appropriate in this forum, other than the sellers' thread. A big contradiction I must say, that a forum is to educate, share and inform (correct information/knowledge/experience) but ...sigh... a big contradiction.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

there are appropriate sections for sharing......... and there are sales sections for selling.........

they are not the same....... and our rules are simple. leave the WTS alone for its intended purpose.
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

HI Triumph,

I understand your frustration, at the same time, the moderators have a job to do. Some frustrated on how things are handled, some upset that the rules are as such, some the same as yours (a forum for sharing, why can't share??)

As they say, 家有家规, however unfriendly it MAY appears, we just have to 'comply'.

I've started a thread so that others can comment on the item on sale.

A good reference point for potential buyers to check if anything appropriate was mentioned of an item they are keen on..
                CLICK ME

Lets take this as a bigger picture, for the better for SG-ROC, that our threads are not too messy / irrelavant, accept this rule, so that we all can still linger in this friendly environment.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Correct!

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  HI Triumph,

I understand your frustration, at the same time, the moderators have a job to do. Some frustrated on how things are handled, some upset that the rules are as such, some the same as yours (a forum for sharing, why can't share??)

As they say, 家有家规, however unfriendly it MAY appears, we just have to 'comply'.

I've started a thread so that others can comment on the item on sale.

A good reference point for potential buyers to check if anything appropriate was mentioned of an item they are keen on..
                  CLICK ME

Lets take this as a bigger picture, for the better for SG-ROC, that our threads are not too messy / irrelavant, accept this rule, so that we all can still linger in this friendly environment.

Comment

Hi

Greetings to all of you. I am actually "sportee". I tried logging in to ROC this morning and realised that my account was banned, forever. I do not know whats the reason and could not use the old account to seek help. Would u be able to help me to find out why i was banned as i did not post anything thats not "right". Why was i banned forever? i have been surfing this forum for some time and i really like it. Thats why i took the effort to write here.

Thanks
                    Sportee

Comment

That's sad, sportee... I am shocked that you were "banned". I think it is just a mistake, Mod will do something about I guess... if not I am going to miss your belly shots... .... kidding only...

Originally posted by sportee76 View Post
                      Hi

Greetings to all of you. I am actually "sportee". I tried logging in to ROC this morning and realised that my account was banned, forever. I do not know whats the reason and could not use the old account to seek help. Would u be able to help me to find out why i was banned as i did not post anything thats not "right". Why was i banned forever? i have been surfing this forum for some time and i really like it. Thats why i took the effort to write here.

Thanks
                      Sportee

Comment

the reason why you were banned is because despite 2 previous infraction warning for upping another seller's thread and upping own sales thread once and the last incident where you up sales thread twice within 1 afternoon.

yeah, i understand from you that you do not understand the technical terms but there was reasons stated why you got infraction.

by the way, you were not banned 'forever' you were banned for 7 days because you made the similar posts more than 3 times despite warning given.

it is unfortunate that you are unable to post. however, rules and guidelines need to be adhere to for the better of this community.

we seek your understanding and co-operation.

Originally posted by sportee76 View Post
                        Hi

Thanks
                        Sportee
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

yup don worry k, it ok 1. like what triton said 7 days only can re log in again. worst case use a new nick lor. bo pian 1. i also just got a warning infraction again from Mr ohlins for upping others sales. not even a pm for asking me not to do it. anyway some mods are more friendly example Darkie. others mods, well we all know lah, always thought they r the highest with stuck up attitude and in my views, only they can do wrong, normal members can not do anything wrong 1 or else will kanna jialat jialat. i can recalled a few members kanna banned ex: (roosterkkk) and because of different views kanna banned. just take it easy k sportee yah maybe we members can give warning for unreasonable mods? haha

Comment

ha ha... we members give warning for unreasonable mods???

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                            yup don worry k, it ok 1. like what triton said 7 days only can re log in again. worst case use a new nick lor. bo pian 1. i also just got a warning infraction again from Mr ohlins for upping others sales. not even a pm for asking me not to do it. anyway some mods are more friendly example Darkie. others mods, well we all know lah, always thought they r the highest with stuck up attitude and in my views, only they can do wrong, normal members can not do anything wrong 1 or else will kanna jialat jialat. i can recalled a few members kanna banned ex: (roosterkkk) and because of different views kanna banned. just take it easy k sportee yah maybe we members can give warning for unreasonable mods? haha

Comment

haha sound like good ideas correct? after all we are all humans and i believe they are not always right too haha. but anyway just asking for fun k. if really become true, there will be chaos in this forum and i don think that right too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X