Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Logo

Hi,

I can't find that particular posting(s) regarding someone suggesting to change the logo (top right) of our webpage. Considering to change it?

Just a suggestion only.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

yes, u are correct to say that there is a need to use java code. to be precise it is java script.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      need to insert java code I think, i have seen some banners show the same time/date/day as my computer, so i am guessing that they are using some kind of script to access my computer clock
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Hi,

I can't find that particular posting(s) regarding someone suggesting to change the logo (top right) of our webpage. Considering to change it?

Just a suggestion only.
        Ya.. plan to change it into something nicer and make it an official SGROC logo... but.. dun have contacts of graphic designers to help do it leh... or u wan to try do it?

Comment

If only I've te skills, I'll surely help one. But dun hv le . Wait kapo do oredi become worse, then kena curse. Jialat le
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X