Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual categorisation for Rolex Sports Series under "Rolex Garage"

Just an idea...

Was thinking that since the ROLEX Sports Series watches are limited namely: Daytona, Sub, GMT, Explorer, Milgauss, Yatch Master, Seadweller, Skydweller

Will it make sense to further categorise the ROLEX GARAGE section to these individual sports series for ease and convenience of selling/ buying (viewing) purposes?

Feel that this will make the searching process much simpler and more user-friendly for ALL sports series enthusiasts. Especially considering that there are only that many Rolex Sports Series models as listed above.

I hope that the admin will take this feedback into consideration.

Hi,

for sports models there is 8 categories. then how about date just series?

just for discussion, if sports models i introduce another 8 categories for rolex, then i will have to introduce another 8 categories for commercial dealers and another 8 categories for private dealers. that is a total of 24 new categories.

if you want to do a search say for explorer II in rolex garage,

step 1: click advance search
    step 2 : click search single content type
    step 3 : input explorer II 16570 116570 into the keywords field
    step 4 (optional) : consider search either title or entire post. i suggest option entire post
    step 5 : under Additional Options, Search in forum --> choose Rolex Garage

this will narrow your search to explorer with models 16570 116570 without explorer I aka 14270/114270

hope it helps

Originally posted by edsim View Post
    Just an idea...

Was thinking that since the ROLEX Sports Series watches are limited namely: Daytona, Sub, GMT, Explorer, Milgauss, Yatch Master, Seadweller, Skydweller

Will it make sense to further categorise the ROLEX GARAGE section to these individual sports series for ease and convenience of selling/ buying (viewing) purposes?

Feel that this will make the searching process much simpler and more user-friendly for ALL sports series enthusiasts. Especially considering that there are only that many Rolex Sports Series models as listed above.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

agree with mod. the search function here is so much better than the other local watch forum.

Comment

too much categorization will caused more confused for first timer like me

Comment

maybe should even categorise by steel, half gold, gold, white-gold etc

Comment

How about by year?

Comment

Originally posted by edsim View Post
              Just an idea...

Yes please

Comment

This is an excellent idea

Comment

Yes !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bood123 View Post
                      cheers

Comment

Thanks

Comment