Pay-It-Forward Contest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay-It-Forward Contest...

I had a chat with Triton and I thought this would be good to start a new tradition where all of us could take turns to pay-it-forward (quarterly/semi-annually) for having a forum where we can call it our own.

This is basically a contest where we hold fun giveaways to the community of this excellent forum.

How "pay-it-forward" works :-

Winner of the previous giveaway will need to continue with the giveaway tradition by paying forward the good gesture to the next winner. And the following winner will do the same and this goes on.

I have kicked start the first Giveaway by giving a pair of movie tickets. So the winner of my giveaway would then pay-it-forward by hosting another giveaway contest and so forth. And it's up to the winners on how he/she would want to conduct their own giveaway.

There is NO minimum/maximum cap or standard on the value of the prizes.

The prize doesn't matter, its the gesture that counts and most importantly fun participations from the forum members.

We hope that this will carry on and became a tradition of the forum as we do have strong regulars on this forum and encourage the new members to be part of this community as well.

p.s. Triton have award me with a Nato strap as a gift thus becoming the first contributor of the giveaway.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

well done.

thank you for supporting this forum where we hardly communicate only to realize that we share quite a fair abit of interest.

i like to add that after leaving the former place, never would i imagine we will still meet again after all these years.

as for the token of appreciation, it is the least the forum can do.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X