Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mandatory posting of pictures in Selling post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory posting of pictures in Selling post?

Hi admin,

For those sale post, is it ok to make it mandatory for seller to post pictures? I find it very strange when sellers trying to sell watches that worth an arm and a leg, but didn't care to post up pictures.

Let's make our selling post of a better quality. I see many international forums that has really good quality in their selling postings. They would show the watch in multi-angles that show real quality and desire to describe the watch as accurate as possible.

I really hope that our local forum would reach that same quality level as well.

are you referring to only watches only or all sales post?

Originally posted by style88 View Post
    Hi admin,
    For those sale post, is it ok to make it mandatory for seller to post pictures? I find it very strange when sellers trying to sell watches that worth an arm and a leg, but didn't care to post up pictures.
    can you share what you mean by good quality in selling posting? is showing a watch from multiple angle means good quality posting?

what is your main purpose for having a mandatory posting of pictures in selling post? does mandatory posting of pictures makes a sales post become better quality?

a quality post is one that is easy to read with all the relevant details and description. pictures may enhance the sale but not necessary increase the quality of sale post

Hi admin,

Let's make our selling post of a better quality. I see many international forums that has really good quality in their selling postings. They would show the watch in multi-angles that show real quality and desire to describe the watch as accurate as possible.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

There should be a mandatory posting of at least one photo per ad,

Comment

what if the picture posted is blur shot? does it still serve its purpose of making it mandatory to post 1 photo?

Originally posted by Tisay & Tisoy View Post
        There should be a mandatory posting of at least one photo per ad,
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          what if the picture posted is blur shot? does it still serve its purpose of making it mandatory to post 1 photo?
          Fully agree that should not have a restriction on photos as a sincere buyer would prefer to view the watch in person as pictures does not speak for the quality...

Comment

I believe the SOLE purpose of a STS (Sales Thread Starter) or easier addressed as 'the seller' is to sell whatever he/she wants to sell. To post a blur photo of the sale item will not help or precipitate the sale. It is still up to the STS/seller to want to sell the item seriously or not.

Personally, I am for compulsory posting of sale item photo(s) in a sale thread.

TGIF guys
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi admin,

+1

It helps to deter against trolls or insincere sellers...
              "The Datograph is perfect in every detail. The Germans [Lange] have surpassed us [the Swiss]." - Philippe Dufour

Comment

A photo of the actual item will ne useful

Comment

It helps though, I as a buyer would like to see some pictures as well.
                  It speaks of a thousand words =)

Comment

Agreed that by setting this photos rules, it will helps to filter out those insincere sellers. Also help potential buyers in saving time and money to contact the seller for photo.

Comment

I fully agreed. For those sale post, it should be mandatory for seller to post pictures because pictures speak a thousand words. It is easier for buyer and seller to close the deal. Thanks.

Comment

if posting of pictures is mandatory. any watch sales thread with no pictures uploaded after 24 hours will be deleted.

scenario - a seller today post a BNIB submariner date picture for sale. the watch gets sold in a week. 3 weeks later the seller post
                        another BNIB submariner date for sale and uses the same picture that was used 3 weeks earlier. is it acceptable?

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Yes it is acceptable. The key word in your illustration is - "BNIB".
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

"posting of pictures is mandatory. any watch sales thread with no pictures uploaded after 24 hours will be deleted."

Since when?
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if the intention of mandatory posting of pictures is to prevent trolls then it defeats the purpose.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Yes it is acceptable. The key word in your illustration is - "BNIB".

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X