No announcement yet.

Help me inpost 5 but still cant post because first 5 posts under moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait so this means that the moderator will view and go through everything before i post ?

Comment

Anyone has any idea on how long it will take for the posts to be moderated and approved ? Isit 48hours or something ?

Comment

No idea too. And cant post thread to sell till u have 10 posts.

Bah.

Comment

you were directed to read 2 threads, one of which is

advisory for members where under the section.

the answer to your query can be found under the section why are my posts/threads not appearing.

Originally posted by hyp View Post
          Anyone has any idea on how long it will take for the posts to be moderated and approved ? Isit 48hours or something ?
          Originally posted by Naz View Post
          No idea too. And cant post thread to sell till u have 10 posts.

Bah.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

So can't even view sales threads without clocking 10 posts and the 10 posts needs to be approved first?

Comment

can view commercial garage sales threads

Originally posted by Yongster View Post
              So can't even view sales threads without clocking 10 posts and the 10 posts needs to be approved first?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I am on the same boat. I wanted to post a reply in the garage section as I am interested in buying and selling. However, they wouldn't let me. Hopefully by tomorrow the watch won't be sold.lol

Comment

Originally posted by gossbeau View Post
                  I am on the same boat. I wanted to post a reply in the garage section as I am interested in buying and selling. However, they wouldn't let me. Hopefully by tomorrow the watch won't be sold.lol

Most of the seller there leave their email or hp number, you can try to arrange a meet up or contact them

I'm also looking at some watches at the garage area lol

Let pray together :P

Comment

How have to 10 posts? Is this consider one?

Comment

all users were directed to read 2 threads, one of them advises members on where to post. you may have politely ignore to read it.

if you did not read it then click on the self help link, the answer to your query is there.

Originally posted by Leslietan18 View Post
                      How have to 10 posts? Is this consider one?

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Also new to here, moving towards the 10th post. Just decided to purchase my first rolex and was recommended this forum!

Comment

Wasting so much time! =(

Comment

Same here too.. post not being seen. Cannot hit 10 post...

Comment

Cannot post

Comment

all users were directed to read 2 threads - one of which is advisory for members which you may have politely chosen not to read. if you have read it, you will have read the section why my posts/threads are not appearing which indicates why.

Originally posted by Jamesyew View Post
                                Same here too.. post not being seen. Cannot hit 10 post...

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X