No announcement yet.

Help me inpost 5 but still cant post because first 5 posts under moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have already advised you via email yesterday you can post replies, this means that your nick has been approved.

however your posts will be subjected to approval. the approval should take within 48 hours.

Originally posted by luckiechako View Post
    Moderator / Founder...

pls approve my ID so tat i can post on seller's posts.

Thanx!!!

ID - luckiechako
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I'm having the same problem

Comment

same here, shall wait for approval....
        Roger Dubuis Aquamare
        Frank Muller MasterSquare
        Pam 183
        Pam 176
        Cartier Carbon Chrono xl

Comment

december20: your join date is 19/06/2011 23:35, which is close to midnight which means is bed time for most people. please understand that the moderators are here on voluntarily basis and as per advised earlier, it takes up to 48 hours for moderators to approve posts/threads. please bear with us.

Originally posted by december20 View Post
          same here, shall wait for approval....
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Hi bro, i'm facing the same problem too.
            Post but waited for 4-5 days still not up yet...HELP

Comment

do note that your 2 threads that is the same item was started on 13/03/2012 at 2112 hours and 2116 hours respectively

do note that your thread has been approved by Oceanklassik on the same day after you posted 2 threads selling the same items which is against the forum rules. do understand that it was approved within 3 hours and not 4-5 days as you mentioned.

[/B]

your thread is already on page 9,

click here and check. please check before you say that your threads that have not been approved after 4 days

refer to rule 12 that advises members not to post same item for sale.

please read all the relevant threads in FAQ - here, especially this thread.

this thread on how to locate your sales threads.

thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation that time is needed to approve threads and to have your threads approved within 3 hours is reasonable.

Originally posted by jon72 View Post
              Hi bro, i'm facing the same problem too.
              Post but waited for 4-5 days still not up yet...HELP

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

I am not able to start any new thread on the garage area and also not able to post a reply there. Can you please what do I do to overcome that?

Comment

Did you even read?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/80837-...s-Garage/page8
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I oso had this way back in 2009 when i first join the forum.

Comment

with reference to the image, your join date is 2012. so how is possible that you have this problem in 2009? unless you using 2 separate nicks.

Originally posted by Fran55k View Post
                      I oso had this way back in 2009 when i first join the forum.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

yes thanks to darkangel for replying to my PM, I also was compleetly clueless as to why I couldnt post in the forum, especially on the garage section which im sure most people peruse ona daily basis...my understanding is that you need 10 posts to be able to post inside the garage section? I think it would be good when soemone regsiters that this is made known to them. Thanks..my two cents.

Comment

this rule was introduced about 3½ months back.

so only new registered users after the new implementation will be informed as it was included in the activation email codes initially.

however, most people did not read them as most of them are posting and ask either through posts or email.

there is a link in Latest News & Announcement since day 1, but as you can see, most people don't realize that.

there is also a thread in the Forum FAQ.

What other suggestion would you advise.

Originally posted by lawengkeat View Post
                          yes thanks to darkangel for replying to my PM, I also was compleetly clueless as to why I couldnt post in the forum, especially on the garage section which im sure most people peruse ona daily basis...my understanding is that you need 10 posts to be able to post inside the garage section? I think it would be good when soemone regsiters that this is made known to them. Thanks..my two cents.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

also all email making this inquiry has been replied. however, it ends up in some user's spam/junk folder. and in 1 case, the same user can email back 3 times asking the same question and i responded 3 times.

as such, if users do not receive email from administrator in the inbox, then how?

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Thanks for the great info

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                It should be alright now...you try posting again sorry about it bro
                                Hope its up already

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X