X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Open up new forums for watch sales

Hi all,

Really happy to witness SG-ROC taking off as a local rolex enthusiast forum. With the increase in traffic/posts in the sales forum, I would like to suggest to the moderators and owners to expand the garage and sales forum into the following sub forums:

1. Rolex Modern (Luminova dials? Still in production models?)
    2. Rolex Vintage (Tritium Dials? Discontinued models?)
    3. Other Brands
    4. Rolex Accessories and Misc - pouches, watch parts, box sets, toolkits and other misc items

I feel that this will help to draw in more people to participate in the watch sales forums, perhaps also attracting non rolex dealers and owners to sell their watches here. With this in place, we will also not have to bump up our sales thread so often

For your consideration, please. Also welcome other suggestions as to how to better grow this forum.

Rgds
    Wean
    Last edited by wean_sg; 27-04-08, 01:38 PM.

Tks for the idea!! ... will share with the others and most prob, will be enforcing that..

Moving this thread to the suggestions category first
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I think.....we should not separate Vintage and Modern...it will be like so many categories...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Not exactly Vintage and modern.. but more like the Brands ?..

Then again, ppl might be less willing to click 1 more page to visit the sub categories.. since traffic here aint that high yet..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Perhaps we can start by splitting the sales threads into 1. Rolex 2.Other Brands and 3. Misc Items, then subsequently when the traffic builds up, we can then think about how to organise the sales threads further to improve the experience for both the buyers and sellers.

This being a Rolex forum should have a dedicated Rolex sales forum. Other brands/misc items can be bought/sold on another thread.

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
            Perhaps we can start by splitting the sales threads into 1. Rolex 2.Other Brands and 3. Misc Items, then subsequently when the traffic builds up, we can then think about how to organise the sales threads further to improve the experience for both the buyers and sellers.

This being a Rolex forum should have a dedicated Rolex sales forum. Other brands/misc items can be bought/sold on another thread.

My 2 cents
            yeah. i agree that this being a rolex forum, we should have a dedicated section for it.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i seldom use sales thread... hehhee... me restricted to kopi cat nia

but hor open too many categories also problem.. cos users like to squeeze in one categories. buyer or seller all read or post in one cat nia..Eg.dealer suppose to use dealer sale cat, but still ended up posting in prviate sales cat.

maybe hor, if u wnt to split rolex & non rolex sales, thn merge private & dealer 1 into one cat. so it's jst one SG-ROC garage but with various sub-cat like 'rolex for sales' & 'other watch for sale' & etc etc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X