your views for another category for non watch items in gallery section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your views for another category for non watch items in gallery section

i would like to seek opinion if it is a good idea to create another category under gallery section to post your non related watch items to show other people.

these items could be a rolex scarf, rolex shirt, jacket, special edition of dvd, and so on.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Collectibles section? I think it's a pretty decent idea...green light from me

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

great idea.. now I can put my collection of underwear for sale..

Comment

Any nice pictures are welcome!!!

Comment

If space is no constraint, I don't see why not. But it may/may not be an active thread in the long run. I also foresee a little congestion in the folder with an additional thread.

If the moderators can consider this, I feel that the current two threads in "Our Very Own Watch Gallery" folder can remain. But categorized differently as one with pics of watches only, while the other with pics of other items, as brought up by TS.

Currently we have "ROLEX Gallery" and "Other Watches Gallery". From my suggestion, the former may be changed to "ROLEX & Friends Gallery" (pics of watches only), and the latter changed to "Other Items Gallery" (pics of non-watch items).

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

would be good to see some nice collectibles. LV, Old toys, Rolex collectibles, pens, blah blah blah.

ps: got nice gf collection also can share
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X