Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sure?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39956

wonder if tis is correct thread 2 post for overpricing? can te mods help?

Hi...Anyone can post anything for sale here...

If you claim he is selling something overpriced....

Can you provide the same item for less?
    Last edited by caeden; 07-05-10, 04:03 AM.
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Totally agree with it. I think the seller have his rights to quote the price he wanted for his item and as for those potential buyer, if u think his price is high, u can try to nego with him or just look for another one which u think the price is acceptable. Just tat simple.

Comment

Overpriced or not can be very subjective, especially items that are rarely or no longer available from AD.

So it's very important that buyers do their homework, and not assume everything for sales in such forum is cheap
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

diff ppl have diff definations of whether the watch is reasonable priced anot...well...for me it is simply the case of if i really like the watch i nego direct with the seller....no need to assess whether overpriced or not..it is more of whether i like the watch enuff to pay wad the seller wan....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

forum got law say cannot disturb sellers' postings rite? so i post here la.....

tis watch i jus bot 1 frm a watch shop in bencoolen. bnib for 37+. my friend bot 1 oso but stainless steel 4 33+. mre than 1 shop is selling tis watch in 3 variations - ss, ttblue n ttblack.

i no need 2 prove myself. go to bencoolen (dunno sc name but is opposite og) inside got many watch shops n see 4 urself.

forum is for pple to share gd lobangs, correct? so i got knowledge 2 help pple i post la.....

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
              forum got law say cannot disturb sellers' postings rite? so i post here la.....

tis watch i jus bot 1 frm a watch shop in bencoolen. bnib for 37+. my friend bot 1 oso but stainless steel 4 33+. mre than 1 shop is selling tis watch in 3 variations - ss, ttblue n ttblack.

i no need 2 prove myself. go to bencoolen (dunno sc name but is opposite og) inside got many watch shops n see 4 urself.

forum is for pple to share gd lobangs, correct? so i got knowledge 2 help pple i post la.....
              Bro Caliber,

I personally appreciate and applause your act of tipping off such obvious overpricing I think the point I and the other bro try to make here is that it is a free market and deals can be done at any price level agreed between seller and buyer.

But that does not mean I encourage overpricing in this forum, as one of the reasons we love sg-roc is because we can get watches we like at a reasonably good price here. And since this is a club not just for trading but also for making friends and sharing common interests, I would expect the memebrs to treat each other fairly...but of course they are people who joined for the mere purpose of buying/selling watches.

Do I sound like a moderator...?

Comment

wow...vote for u to be one...

P.S: can bribe me with your nice omega shom....hehehehehe
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                  Bro Caliber,

I personally appreciate and applause your act of tipping off such obvious overpricing I think the point I and the other bro try to make here is that it is a free market and deals can be done at any price level agreed between seller and buyer.

But that does not mean I encourage overpricing in this forum, as one of the reasons we love sg-roc is because we can get watches we like at a reasonably good price here. And since this is a club not just for trading but also for making friends and sharing common interests, I would expect the memebrs to treat each other fairly...but of course they are people who joined for the mere purpose of buying/selling watches.

Do I sound like a moderator...?
                  definite agree..... i oni wan 2 share n observe forum laws so never disturb seller threat. jus post here oni. u say correctly, if nt becos seller is selling te watch, i'd hv put tis info in te lobang threat. its becos i recently cam across at te watch shops n suddenly see seller sell so high. cant understand..... pleese understand i m nt out 2 cause mischief. if 1 day u see someone sell explorerII 4 9k in te forum, will u keep queit.....

Comment

becos i think tis is a less pop watch so nt many pple knw, so dun feel it. if te mods here think i wrong 2 post like tat, can delete. i wont mind. no offence 2 anyone. interested can check wif te shops in bencoolen.

gd wkend 2 all

Comment

It is definately ok, to post this thread.

Many will thank you, for this lobang...

Cheers!

becos i think tis is a less pop watch so nt many pple knw, so dun feel it. if te mods here think i wrong 2 post like tat, can delete. i wont mind. no offence 2 anyone. interested can check wif te shops in bencoolen.

gd wkend 2 all
                      [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

I know the point you are trying make. As a seller of new homages myself, it also depends on the price point that you get your watches. If you get the new watch at $300 and sell at $300, it doesn't make sense, even though there may be some shops selling at $250. Maybe the other shop has other watches that were marked up more to cover the loss in other watches.

So I say it is a willing buyer and willing seller market.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          P.S: can bribe me with your nice omega shom....hehehehehe
                          Wow, I post it in another site you also know. You "bio" me isit, hahaha!

Comment

I agree, willing buyer n willing seller. If indeed the seller have overpriced his item, all he will get in the end is nothing cos no one will buy it from him. But if someone out there think tat the price tat the seller selling is acceptable for him, we oso can't blamed the seller for overpriced n the buyer can only blame himself for tat cos he didn't make the effort to go check n ask around wat is the ideal price for tat particular item. No offence, just wanna voice out wat i think.

Comment

gd wkend 2 all
                              thanks for this mate!
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV