Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Bro Caliber,

I personally appreciate and applause your act of tipping off such obvious overpricing I think the point I and the other bro try to make here is that it is a free market and deals can be done at any price level agreed between seller and buyer.

But that does not mean I encourage overpricing in this forum, as one of the reasons we love sg-roc is because we can get watches we like at a reasonably good price here. And since this is a club not just for trading but also for making friends and sharing common interests, I would expect the memebrs to treat each other fairly...but of course they are people who joined for the mere purpose of buying/selling watches.
    Two thumbs up - my sentiments exactly! Alas, there is likely to be no way of enforcing what an 'acceptable' price should be, but nonetheless this is the rolex owners community and there should at least be an avenue for discerning members to info others (esp for the benefit of less knowledgeable ones like myself!)

Come to think of it, perhaps in the longer term there may be a need for a "reference check" section..

Comment

Wow that's my thread TS is discussing. How much is it at Bencoolen? I buy g-shocks from there regularly but was not aware of lower pricing for Sandoz there.

Caliber - make me an offer if you are genuinely interested. Sometimes the indicated selling price is simply to discourage idle queries. There are numerous little-known brands for sale in the garage that may be construed as over-priced. You singled mine out why?

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
        tis watch i jus bot 1 frm a watch shop in bencoolen. bnib for 37+. my friend bot 1 oso but stainless steel 4 33+. mre than 1 shop is selling tis watch in 3 variations - ss, ttblue n ttblack.

forum is for pple to share gd lobangs, correct? so i got knowledge 2 help pple i post la.....
        I believe you. The shopping centre is called The Bencoolen. I paid much higher for mine and was not aware this goes for such a low price there. Will drop my price.

Comment

aiya i didnt single u out la. oni those i knw i can share rite? those i dunno how to? some mre i jus bot recently so still fresh in memory..... i dun even knw u wat 4 i single u. i didnt disturb ur threat oso. sori if i m misunderstood.

Comment

bro caliber, no personal offence taken, i'm bloody thick skin anyway.

there is imperfect information in watch pricings, and sometimes we sellers just don't know how low it goes in the market.

an innocent post like yours can cast innuendoes on the integrity of perfectly honest, well referenced sellers. just read back this thread and the angle it is taking.

i am sure many of us here would appreciate thinking harder and deeper before giving 'feedback' like yours. unintended damage is still damage, and is entirely avoidable.

i have lowered my price so if you wanna buy another at a great bargain, buy mine! <<<==== sales plug ;p

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X