Seeking feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking feedback

sg-roc has recently added more categories to make the forum neater and hopefully let buyers find items for sale easier.

sg-roc also created a new section for newbies where forum FAQ are introduced to help new members and allow admin/mod to post more information that is easily accessible for all.

sg-roc will like to apologise for any inconveniences caused. please bear with us as it takes time for us to move threads around as well.

sg-roc will also like to hear more feedback so that we can improve to serve the community better.
    User guide on search function useful
    75.00%
    User guide on search function NOT useful
    0.00%
    User guide on search function needs improvement
    0.00%
    More User Guides on Other Areas
    25.00%
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Finally I see some tidying up of the forum and I am glad. Tx all the moderators for the effort.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

for the Mods.

I was wondering if it will be split hair effort to have a section for Pte Dealer for Rolex and another for Pte Dealer for Other watches.

Just a thought for consideration.. And obviously it will add on more work for Mods too.

Cheers
      -----------------------------------------
      ...in pursuit of the next crown...
      -----------------------------------------

Comment

will take that into the consideration. thanks for feedback
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Good work mods!
          Is it possible to have another for vintage watch? says any watches above 30 years??? or any watch on plastic crystal???
          DRSD-1665 mk4
          SD-16660 matte mk1
          Sub-1680 red mk6
          Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
          Exp2-16570
          Date Just-116234 MOP
          MS no date-67480

Comment

Originally posted by edimars View Post
            Good work mods!
            Is it possible to have another for vintage watch? says any watches above 30 years??? or any watch on plastic crystal???
            I'm not a mod but I say to you .......... NO!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

A very good move in creating a separate sales garage for PAMs with the increased interest and sales transaction!

I can see that there are also quite a lot of interest on Seiko watches, so maybe it would be appropriate to add Seiko (or Japanese Watches) as a sub forum under Other Watches? Or replace "Russian Watches" which doesn't have many threads so far?

Finally, I support bro edimars' idea of having a sales garage or a sub forum for Vintage Watches, as that would attract people to study and appreciate the history of some great brands (not necessary expensive brands), but I do understanding it could be difficult administratively for the mods to determine what is/is not a vintage...
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

sg-roc likes to thank all for the valuable comments and feedback.

one of the many reasons for creating a category for panerai is due to the volume of panerai sale. rest assured that your feedback is valuable to us and we will look into this issue when the time comes. as for vintage category, the volume currently does not justify.

current feedback seems to be focusing on the sales section. however we like to improve other areas as well. we wish to hear your comments and feedback on the new categories such as new member corner, watch FAQ and forum FAQ. please let us know if certain categories can be renamed, introduced or remove to cater to your needs.

for those who have provided feedback and comments, sg-roc likes to invite you to attend the gathering on the 27 Aug to thank you for your valuable comments and feedback. Non-alcoholic drinks will be taken care of.

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Seeking feedback

sg-roc has just created a user guide on search function

is it useful?

what other user guides would you like to see

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Great effort! At least I know how to use the search function now..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X