Appreciation to all members especially one member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciation to all members especially one member

sg-roc likes to thank all of you who have pm Darkangel and myself for the valuable feedback you have given us.

i would personally like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you especially to one who took the trouble to pm a new list of changes. i believe that you would like to remain anonymous and as such i would not reveal your nick in public.

your feedback has allowed me to see things in different perspectives as i was too 'in' it that i could not see from outside the box. thank you for making me take a step back and look @ it differently.

sg-roc is currently working on a new look and feature(s) to serve this community better.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

that's life..but it's always good to step out of the box and see from outside...
    " the bird's eye view" !
    Keep flying but remember to come down to "Earth" from time to time.

step in and step out! haha.

cant wait to see the new changes.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X