Search Function is disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Function is disabled

sg-roc will like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused for not able to
    1. search
    2. check new posts
    3. check who is online
    4. check post/threads by selected user
    5. ......

any function that relates to a query is currently not available. this is because sg-roc has been encouraging many users to use the search function that most of you are doing so. with many users performing a query function, it consumes alot of system resources which cause the server to be unable and constantly having to reboot.

sg-roc is happy that everyone is learning and making use of the search function to find the answers to your questions. however, as there are too many queries performed, the server was unable to handle such a surge in query function which resulted in the server having to be rebooted.

sg-roc is currently in the process of testing out a new server to handle the work load. as a result query functions are currently disable to prevent the server from going down.

sg-roc seek your kind understanding and patience in allowing us some time to work and move the server to handle a higher workload.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

When the search function was down....

Am I the only 1 that felt handicapped?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

no; you are not the only one. my bookmark is set to the "new post" page. so when i load the bookmark.... i got the search disabled function
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Michael Jackson sang, " you are not alone ... i am here with you .. "

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

........help me..... i'm blinded... can't see what's new......

is there a corelation with the function being down and the number of users online?
          Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
          • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
          • Montre de MarQue
          • Etoile D'Or
          • Hotel Indonesia
          • Glory Time
          • The Watch-Collector
          • Time Palace
          • The Swiss Connection
          • M Baker
          • Maurice Lacroix
          • Time Marques
          • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

SG-ROC is still currently working on the search function issue. it is almost fixed. please be patient.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

click here

everything is related to search, from counting the number of users online, to checking new posts, to searching for items, everything is related to a query function.

as there was a minor bug in the system which we found, cause the search function to bring the server down.

we thank you all for your kind understanding and patience. after this weekend, the problem should be resolved.

Originally posted by ten10 View Post

is there a corelation with the function being down and the number of users online?

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

click here

everything is related to search, from counting the number of users online, to checking new posts, to searching for items, everything is related to a query function.

as there was a minor bug in the system which we found, cause the search function to bring the server down.

we thank you all for your kind understanding and patience. after this weekend, the problem should be resolved.

Originally posted by ten10 View Post

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X