Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the effort !

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    I feel this is a good idea.... compared with the current one whereby all other luxury brand watches like Panerai, IWC, etc are all chucked away.

Its going to be time consuming to just move all the threads into the 'other watches' category.

Anyway, most of the issues came with the MM on sale and the constant bumping of threads, etc. IMO, only people with bulk stocks does that..

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      I feel this is a good idea.... compared with the current one whereby all other luxury brand watches like Panerai, IWC, etc are all chucked away.

Its going to be time consuming to just move all the threads into the 'other watches' category.

Anyway, most of the issues came with the MM on sale and the constant bumping of threads, etc. IMO, only people with bulk stocks does that..
      ya loh... no offence...

but usually the cheaper ( under 500 ) watch seller sell in much bigger bulk... higher sales transaction... also maybe more brands or more models to post etc, means = to more thread, response and posts, if they are not in a special section, these lux watches ( which is in the same cat right now, will be bump outta of sight).

Comment

so rightfully the issue is constant bumping........ which many ppl are doing right now....
        Last edited by triton; 30-09-08, 10:29 PM.
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X