No announcement yet.

Separate Thread for Marina Militaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good idea...then it is easier for the rolex lovers...and less headache for hommage lovers like myself...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
      Hi

I am new to the MMs ... but aren't they similar to Seikos, Casios, Timex, etc? Affordable watches for the masses. After all, you buy them to keep time. Since they are not fakes, I feel that they should have a legitimate reason to be in the common garage sales areas.

However, I feel that, Rolex, as the exclusive and special brand, and very close to our hearts, should be be given a special column. That means in the Garage sales areas, there are two areas: <Rolex> and <Other brands>. Then Rolex lovers will always have a special sales area for trading.

What do you guys think?
      Will reinforce that tonite!

Sorry for the delay...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

yeah..hardworking mod!!hehehe

Comment

Hurray!! Special place for Rolex!
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Kudos to the Mods, thank you very much!

I am sure all the Rolex lovers will appreciate that!!

Comment

wah, they're moving the threads tis very moment! Very effective!
              Really must thank all the mods for the time and effort put in!
              THANKS MODS! WE APPRECIATE IT!!
              [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
              Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

hi Mods

Thank you for the quick response to set up the trading areas to differentiate Rolex and non-Rolex.

Thursday night - midnight, I noticed there was a "Rolex Garage" where all Rolexs gather and displayed for sale, and the rest of other brand congregated in the common area. This morning is the other way round.

Just a suggestion:

Can the common area be used for stickies, rules & regulations, code of conduct, and other info, and the trading links be grouped as below:

1. Rolex Garage
                2. Other Watches Garage
                3. Straps for sale
                4. Misc Items for Sale
                5. Sold Items
                6. Want to Buy

In this way there is always room for expansion if necessary and also make the sellers/buyers, make a conscious choice to click on the respective links and post their posts instead of just dumping everything in the common area?

Thanks for the hard work put in!

Comment

Very nice, improvement indeed

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
                    hi Mods

Thank you for the quick response to set up the trading areas to differentiate Rolex and non-Rolex.

Thursday night - midnight, I noticed there was a "Rolex Garage" where all Rolexs gather and displayed for sale, and the rest of other brand congregated in the common area. This morning is the other way round.

Just a suggestion:

Can the common area be used for stickies, rules & regulations, code of conduct, and other info, and the trading links be grouped as below:

1. Rolex Garage
                    2. Other Watches Garage
                    3. Straps for sale
                    4. Misc Items for Sale
                    5. Sold Items
                    6. Want to Buy

In this way there is always room for expansion if necessary and also make the sellers/buyers, make a conscious choice to click on the respective links and post their posts instead of just dumping everything in the common area?

Thanks for the hard work put in!
                    Wow... sounds great... will discuss and implement asap.. Thanks !

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Wow... sounds great... will discuss and implement asap.. Thanks !
                      i know it's a rolex forum... but most bro here also into other lux watch. currently, other watches is listed on the top together with sold items, wtb, etc .. do not do justice for lux watches if can bring down the lux watch section down to the rolex section will help seller/ buyer sales better loh.. ( sometimes it's jst a click away to improve their sales ).

What about ( after u click in Singapore Watch Trading Forum page ): -
                      on the top of page ... click to go in to sub page..for more details.
                      -watches under $500
                      -Straps for sale
                      -Misc Items for Sale
                      -Sold Items
                      -Want to Buy

thn the main trading forum page... show :
                      1. Rolex Garage ( limited to 15 post per page )
                      2. Other Lux Watches Garage ( below it )

SEE PIC BELOW ... ( example )

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                        i know it's a rolex forum... but most bro here also into other lux watch. currently, other watches is listed on the top together with sold items, wtb, etc .. do not do justice for lux watches if can bring down the lux watch section down to the rolex section will help seller/ buyer sales better loh.. ( sometimes it's jst a click away to improve their sales ).

What about ( after u click in Singapore Watch Trading Forum page ): -
                        on the top of page ... click to go in to sub page..for more details.
                        -watches under $500
                        -Straps for sale
                        -Misc Items for Sale
                        -Sold Items
                        -Want to Buy

thn the main trading forum page... show :
                        1. Rolex Garage ( limited to 15 post per page )
                        2. Other Lux Watches Garage ( below it )

SEE PIC BELOW ... ( example )

The under $500 is tough..because....some people have a few watches for sale 1 short,some below $500 some above

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          The under $500 is tough..because....some people have a few watches for sale 1 short,some below $500 some above
                          let them post at 2 diff places lah... so those homeage and those less exp like seiko.citizen can go there... hahahhaa below 500 ( value abt there ), for those brandless, homage, novelty, cheap, inexpensive fashion watch, gimicky watch, digital rubber watch, pasar malam watch, etc etc.

the lux will mainly cater mainly to swiss, german and exp jp watch etc...

i think why this feedback started was i think TS see way too many cheap watch posted and keep bumping up daily... nothing against seller ( i also hv a MM ), cos they also wnt to do biz... but since its a rolex forum, already an expensive brand..a materalistic lifestyle leow, the sales should cater to these hi end user... those who choose to buy novelty or 'for fun' watch, go click *below 500* .. least it will eliminate those bulk/ mass sales items from the main lux items...

Comment

hehehe..i sure will lurk ard the 'cheap' area of the sales thread...hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hehehe..i sure will lurk ard the 'cheap' area of the sales thread...hahahaha
                              maybe call bargain corner .. 500&below

Comment

I feel this is a good idea.... compared with the current one whereby all other luxury brand watches like Panerai, IWC, etc are all chucked away.

Its going to be time consuming to just move all the threads into the 'other watches' category.

Anyway, most of the issues came with the MM on sale and the constant bumping of threads, etc. IMO, only people with bulk stocks does that..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X