sorry asking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry asking

y i cant edit my posts? do u all encounter the same pro?

Moved to the appropriate section...

Well I do....too...in this section.

I guess there's a time limit to editing of posts...from the time posted

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Moved to the appropriate section...

Well I do....too...in this section.

I guess there's a time limit to editing of posts...from the time posted

like this very jialat. wait wanna give additional info about watch or price update then hw?

Comment

one can always do that with a new post........
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Hi

I experienced the same problem. It is very inconvenient.

It creates a lot of unnecessary posts just to update the information on the same thread.

As owner of the posts, I would delete the "bumps" that are outdated - for e.g. 1 week ago, so speed up the viewing. But now the edit/delete function disabled, it will instead create more slowness.

Please re-consider to revert to previous status.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
            one can always do that with a new post........

wont that make it double, triple or dono hw many posts?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              wont that make it double, triple or dono hw many posts?
              it's oredi happening, most ppl are doing that anyway.......
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
                Hi
                As owner of the posts, I would delete the "bumps" that are outdated - for e.g. 1 week ago, so speed up the viewing. But now the edit/delete function disabled, it will instead create more slowness.
                i do regular housekeeping in WTS and i know u r the very rare ones that responsibly do that all the time..... we thank you for your effort

we will try this for a period of time and will review if there's a need

btw users now have 1 min to edit a new post...... we hope members will take the effort to vet their posts before they submit......

Comment

it's oredi happening, most ppl are doing that anyway.......

yah so i have no choice but to do it haha like what others r doing. it not my forum so i have no say in it, but at least it still allows me to post haha.

Comment

i believe there's no need to bump up post everyday in WTS though.... that's my personal opinion...

Comment

i believe there's no need to bump up post everyday in WTS though.... that's my personal opinion...

yah in my personal opinion there is a need

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                        yah in my personal opinion there is a need
                        that's why we leave it to you..... especially if you like your WTS to have pages of pages ....

Comment

that's why we leave it to you..... especially if you like your WTS to have pages of pages ....

yah lor. but anyway it still the best watch site i must says

Comment

After using the system without the "Edit" function, I find it rather inconvenient to edit/update my post, especially when I want to change/remove pictures.

I would like to suggest that the Mods, to reinstate the Edit function which, AFAIK, pose no additional "overloading" problem to the existing framework.

Thank you for considering.

Comment

your concern was already raised by another forum member 79erz.

one of the primary reasons users are unable to have the edit function after posting is because some sellers edit their selling price to secure a higher sale price.

secondly, it is to serve as a reference point for future buyers to have a gauge of the price for the condition of watch sold.

users can still edit their posts within 5 mins after posting. so if you notice that the link to the pictures you posted is incorrect, you can still edit it.

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
                              After using the system without the "Edit" function, I find it rather inconvenient to edit/update my post, especially when I want to change/remove pictures.

I would like to suggest that the Mods, to reinstate the Edit function which, AFAIK, pose no additional "overloading" problem to the existing framework.

Thank you for considering.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X