This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to leave feedback

i am unable to leave feedback for many times, incl this time, want to leave a feedback for this thread, and it prompts there is an error which is not stated.

http://www.sg-roc.com/forum/threads/...orange-markers

for the above thread for pegasi

pls help

the error says there is a problem in my deal details, which i left this line:-

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/91878-...orange-markers

Comment

have you read the thread in forum faq that advise members how to leave feedback?

you are just posting the url thread which does not contain any error message, as such it is very difficult to advise you accordingly or troubleshoot.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

have been successful in submitting feedback til probably the last 5 transactions. i ran thru the guide in the FAQ, nothing differ from the method i did, hoping i'm so noob.

have apologized to the seller as he has left a feedback for me and i cannot return one, so i guess we'll have to let it be again

Comment

is it possible for you to let me access your account as there is no screen shots to indicate any error message which makes it hard to trouble shoot.

Originally posted by sketzombie View Post
          have been successful in submitting feedback til probably the last 5 transactions. i ran thru the guide in the FAQ, nothing differ from the method i did, hoping i'm so noob.

have apologized to the seller as he has left a feedback for me and i cannot return one, so i guess we'll have to let it be again
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

sure thing mod/admin, go ahead

Comment

hi,

i have managed to log in your account and perform a successful feedback on pegasi on your behalf. below are the screen shots to show that it has been done. you may even check on pegasi feedback to verify.

as such, i do not know how is it that you cannot submit while i can do it for you.

i followed the steps listed in the forum faq on Advisory user guide on how to submit feedback

sure thing mod/admin, go ahead

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

thx for helping, dont see a possible feedback for another seller soon but until then.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X