aint no gentleman at all ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aint no gentleman at all ....

last week, an appointment was fixed on 15/12, sat @11am to meet up to deal the franck muller with "blacknight" aka Richard Hp: 91477551. He did not even bother to return my umpteen times of missed calls till 2pm & yet he had the cheek to announce that he had honored his words.

You should be ashame of urself man! The least you could do was to answer or call me back that you have sold the watch & not behave like a pussy!!!!

Oh dear... That's bad. But let's listen to both sides of the story?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Oh dear... That's bad. But let's listen to both sides of the story?
      fair enough .... but no replies after so many missed calls???? hmmmmm .... i m all ears for his explanation .... tat is if he has the guts to ....

Comment

Cool it bro....

lets wait to hear wat blacknight has to say... it might be due to something really urgent or unforseen..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Cool it bro....

lets wait to hear wat blacknight has to say... it might be due to something really urgent or unforseen..
          no worries bro, i m cool ..... i believe everyone dun like 2 be taken for a ride & waste our weekend on a piece of s**t!

Comment

Judging from his post on the sales thread .

It's already sold to someone and that he will be away till the 20th .

Maybe it's first come first served and someone brought it earlier than your viewing time .

We should wait for his explanation then .

Cheers .
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Hmm...I agree,let's wait for what he says

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                Judging from his post on the sales thread .

It's already sold to someone and that he will be away till the 20th .

Maybe it's first come first served and someone brought it earlier than your viewing time .

We should wait for his explanation then .

Cheers .

i fully understand abt the 1st come 1st serve basis, at least he could have done is to answer my call or drop me a sms tat its sold ... up to this second, i didnt rcv any calls or sms from him ... haizzzzzz .... anyway juz my luck

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Hmm...I agree,let's wait for what he says

i m all ears for tat ....

Comment

Originally posted by speedevil View Post
                    i fully understand abt the 1st come 1st serve basis, at least he could have done is to answer my call or drop me a sms tat its sold ... up to this second, i didnt rcv any calls or sms from him ... haizzzzzz .... anyway juz my luck
                    I can fully understand your frustration

But, the way i look at it, you've not lose anything yet till to date. Look at it on the bright side. $ not spent could mean a chance to get better pieces. Do keep a lookout in this forum. I'm sure there'll be better pieces for sale real soon

Cheers
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

maybe he is already away. maybe he got 2 lines, he did not bring the number he gave out overseas?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        maybe he is already away. maybe he got 2 lines, he did not bring the number he gave out overseas?
                        this is quoted from his post on 14/12 & clearly stated that all viewings on 15/12 are as usual mah :

"Sorry guys, i'll be away until next Thursday, for those who have my number via PM, pls dun call me, drop me a PM, i'll still be online though...

sorry again for the trouble... those meeting me for viewing tmr will be as usual..."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X