Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Is that why someone posted a series of frequently asked questions this morning, to accumulate post count?
    i noticed it too, a few on rolex-related, food related etc.
    elusive

Comment

Talk about sharing watch experience, I wonder Watch-lover have or not. Posting for the sake of posting to see forum garage sections.

Hope Watch-lover will share his watch collecting experience.

Originally posted by Watch-lover View Post
      I maybe a newbie here but not in watch collecting. I can share my experience with you if you want to but it's gonna take days. Maybe a kopi session somedays when you are free..
      Originally posted by satch View Post
      i noticed it too, a few on rolex-related, food related etc.

Comment

Originally posted by chiu_peow View Post
        Sharing with me alone?

Why not be magnanimous and share your watch collecting experience with all of us here?

I see that within 1 hour, you have achieve 12 post count.

Anyway, at least you can complain and you did something to help yourself.
        If you are picking on me, then I'm sorry to say im not picking up your tab. I'm done with you

Comment

Trying to get my 10 now..

Comment

hi,

New to this forum. Also just realised that I need 10 posts to view the garage forum.

Comment

I feel should be 10 posts in order to continue posting instead of 10 posts in order to read. There are many who just want to read and learn about watches instead of posting - and been in this forum for years. Will try to post 10 else just read some other watch forum which does not impose too many restriction.

Comment

Read and learn about watches, what has it got to do with garage section being denied to users under 10 posts count?

Other than learning about the market price of the watches, I don't see how much you can learn from the garage section.

Maybe you can try to explain more how you can learn about watches in garage section, as I learn more by reading other sections.

Originally posted by Les_RS4 View Post
                I feel should be 10 posts in order to continue posting instead of 10 posts in order to read. There are many who just want to read and learn about watches instead of posting - and been in this forum for years. Will try to post 10 else just read some other watch forum which does not impose too many restriction.

Comment

for clarification purpose - registered users can see paid advertisers sections, so it is not entire garage sections that you are not able to view.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hi Triton,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm perplexed why I could view some but not all of the garage sections.

Comment

no issues. i thought it is better to clarify some points so that members can comment and express their views in a more balanced perspective.

Originally posted by Noak View Post
                      hi Triton,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm perplexed why I could view some but not all of the garage sections.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks Admin.

So it is not the entire garage section that is not viewable.

In that case, what is there to complain? At least still got some sections that is available to view and learn

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        for clarification purpose - registered users can see paid advertisers sections, so it is not entire garage sections that you are not able to view.

Comment

This just literally happened overnight? It would seem counter-intuitive to block the garages since sellers hope to reach as many viewers as possible. At the same time, this encourages people to post rubbish just to accumulate posts?

Comment

Yup was lurking around this forum, but am now forced to post too.

Comment

Obviously there is a reason behind such rule, and every rules.

The owner of a forum sets forum rules taking into interests of the forum users, while at the same time also set rules to achieve the objectives of what he wants the forum to be, or to bring.

So chiu_peow is right to say that the admin doesn't have to explain all rules. In my opinion it is absolutely fine to share one's view about a certain rule in the spirit of free speech and social networking. But to question the reason, is perhaps not necessary.
                              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

new to this forum and just got to know this rule... i think its great to encourage people to post and contribute

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X