No announcement yet.

What can we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are selling something, whether you're selling a watch or anything, you are a seller... too straight forward get you no where... I am not asking you to cheat but beautiful lies do help in sales... I am putting money in your pocket, whether you like it or not none of my business...just my 2 cents

Originally posted by louie View Post
    bros you all sibei cute hor...what sounds to me is typical salesman talk,which i hated it the most..

Comment

Bro ocean, let me 2 u a favor

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=10835

Comment

yah lah a lot of idiots in this world. just recently i got a sms enquiring about the daniel roth that i put up for sale. as usual asking for best price. i said i already stated in thread how much i wanan sell, if u wanna nego maybe u can counter offer me? no response liao, then i sms him again also no response. so i said ok i sell him at xxx amount, is it ok? then guess what, he replied. y till so long then reply? if not keen don ask for fun or at least said not keen, no need MIA mah. somemore he still dare response what preowned shop 10% less dono what he trying to say, and he don even wanna offer. this type of ppl hp no is confirm on my idiots ppl listing haha. Bro Ocean, bo pian 1, just don care about these type of ppl and these type of things, education can only teach u how to survive in society, but integrity is self taught haha but at least i abit more lucky than u, i dod not kanan fly aeroplane or i scold him upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph View Post
          Bro ocean, let me 2 u a favor

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=10835
          mine was he PM me,and we exchange sms..he asked for best price and i offered him..told me can only deal on Friday and i said ok.Day to meet, no sound no picture...

Comment

well...in Singapore there are many 'pilots' as well as good buyers...so for me i usually just sms the day that we are dealing and if no sound no picture i just contact the next in line....simple logic....hehehe..no need to get angry de...
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              well...in Singapore there are many 'pilots' as well as good buyers...so for me i usually just sms the day that we are dealing and if no sound no picture i just contact the next in line....simple logic....hehehe..no need to get angry de...
              "Pilot" this is a good one... next time must put this in the AD,NO lowballers,NO timewasters and NO "Pilots" !

Comment

I hope not to be misunderstood here. I'm easy-going when it comes to this but "no wind create no waves" (Chinese saying la). I didn't push my sale at all and it is this person who texted and pm'ed me impatiently. He sent 2 repeated queries over pm and texted me repeated to buy my watch . I'm ok even if you retreated from the deal but at the very least, let me know. Adding to the fire , I saw that he actually sold his watch in Dec '08 to a member "daveevan": http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=10120.

And in Feb '09, he also made enquiry on this: http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=3585, with seller jSkywalker. He is also operating with 2 handphone nos. 'cause the one he posted (81436761) in his sale thread is different from the one I'd been contacting him on.

If only daveevan and jSkywalker can shed some light here.

I repeat, I am not too fussy about a botched deal 'cause at the end of the day, I'm not a watch dealer by profession. This is only my hobby; my passion. But at least, and since you know what buying and selling a watch here is like, let me know yr decision.

Tx.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hahaha..oso got diff type of planes they operate...lol...got 747,777,a380 and such..

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    hahaha..oso got diff type of planes they operate...lol...got 747,777,a380 and such..
                    than better state all airlines "Pilots"!

Comment

lol....better switch back to the original topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I hope not to be misunderstood here. I'm easy-going when it comes to this but "no wind create no waves" (Chinese saying la). I didn't push my sale at all and it is this person who texted and pm'ed me impatiently. He sent 2 repeated queries over pm and texted me repeated to buy my watch . I'm ok even if you retreated from the deal but at the very least, let me know. Adding to the fire , I saw that he actually sold his watch in Dec '08 to a member "daveevan": http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=10120.

And in Feb '09, he also made enquiry on this: http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=3585, with seller jSkywalker. He is also operating with 2 handphone nos. 'cause the one he posted (81436761) in his sale thread is different from the one I'd been contacting him on.

If only daveevan and jSkywalker can shed some light here.

I repeat, I am not too fussy about a botched deal 'cause at the end of the day, I'm not a watch dealer by profession. This is only my hobby; my passion. But at least, and since you know what buying and selling a watch here is like, let me know yr decision.

Tx.
                        As seller, he is good, flexible on his selling price, had a few rounds of negotiation on sms and managed to close the deal and transact the following day. I would say he is a flexible and honourable seller. Thats all i have, hope it hepls.

All the best for your sale bro.

Comment

some pple just dun have the courtesy to reply/respond no via sms/pm...pathetic! i've met 2 or 3 so far and i can only say what goes ard comes ard...
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

nope, the sale didn't happen. Beside the pm didn't have any other contact. I'm neutral in this case...

Comment

Tx to daveevan and jSkywalker for responding. Appreciate it. I think it is enough said. Whoever reads this, I hope let's all be polite and gentleman about it.

Cheers!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Tx to daveevan and jSkywalker for responding. Appreciate it. I think it is enough said. Whoever reads this, I hope let's all be polite and gentleman about it.

Cheers!
                                And u r letting it rest jus like tat .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X