Be careful this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful this guy

This guy have hold my watch for one week plus and keep saying confirm with deal my watch and never do so keep giving excuse say he busy on wrk he is name call leland number is 91169491 he is a property agent keep saying he is busy with wrk and keep hold my watch almost one week plus and say confirm will deal and never do so is a big liar and waste my time make me miss a chance deal with other buyer please take note this young guy!!!!!!is a liar!!!!

did you accept a deposit to hold your watch for him?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

I hv met many funny buyers/sellers as well many steady ones too.

Practice discretion is the way to go

Good luck bro

Comment

Never hold any deposit miss

Comment

So unlucky day give people scold and put aeroplane..... I forget put is oversea Ad... So bad luck and so unlucky give a fxxx men scold..... Just don understand now a day human wan buy local set should ask in the first place and keep cm and say I sell fake watch.... I say can go rsc and check I nothing to scare wan can verify at rsc.....So angry and tired....... Bad day...

Comment

Put aeroplane guy

I really not happy abt this axxxcx and no manner guy keep scold me bad word never see the watch say watch is fake so funny right... U wan u can cm and try me of u so rich no need cm rolex club forum buy 2nd hand watch axxxcx this guy really no manner and all from he mouth is bad word...... He say meet me at he lobby dover rise condon deal with him wife n never turn up at all this guy call Daniel hp number 82064846 is u all don believe can what app me my hp number i have all proof on msg he really is a axxxxx bxxxxxxx no standards at all watch never see and say me sell fake watch and threatening me wan to tell other buyer.... Really fxxxxx and say he wife know how to see real or not real watch stupid right never see the watch n put me aeroplane and scold me bad word never I n stop... Haiz in my life I first time see this no standard men at all......you don want buy watch no one is hold a gun on u force u buy... Mind yr language.... Just becareful seller here another later get aeroplane again...waste my time and travel all the way to him condon......be careful seller don believe can what appe.I show u all the proof of msg he send me!!!!!!!!

Comment

with all due respect, it takes 2 to tango - you should not blame him for waiting on your own volition. ultimately, this is a marketplace - first come first serve. if you don't get the price you want from another buyer, then you should weigh the pros and cons of waiting.

Comment

Noted

Comment

Just a suggestion, if buyer is keen, arrange buyer to view at your convenience or location. In a way, it tests the buyer sincerity and save your time.
                  Current babies:
                  Sub 16610LN D series
                  PAM 312 M series
                  IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                  116613LB?
                  a good White dial watch

Comment

on the flip side, if a seller is interested sell, buyer arrange at own convenience or location.

Originally posted by kadios View Post
                    Just a suggestion, if buyer is keen, arrange buyer to view at your convenience or location. In a way, it tests the buyer sincerity and save your time.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yes, it works both way. Only downside is buyers tend to shop around more than sellers like to look around more for buyers. There are some minority opportunists who simply wish to View and counter offer seller, wasting seller time. It less likely a seller increase his price upon meeting buyer who express interest to buy
                      Current babies:
                      Sub 16610LN D series
                      PAM 312 M series
                      IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                      116613LB?
                      a good White dial watch

Comment

Be vigilant

Takes two hands to clap...

Comment

Thank you for sharing.