Tag Heuer for Servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway I found the answer myself,

WEF 13 June 2013, cust service centre will be relocated to Ngee Ann City Tower B. #11-08 Singapore 238874, TEL:6701 8888

Comment

Great! Tx for sharing with us
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for info

Comment

Just to chime in.

I have a Tag Formula 1 that I use as a daily beater for the past 7 years. I wore it daily and it was subjected to quite a bit of abuse, from jumping out of a plane, diving and to places like Alaska, Jordan for my work projects...

I noticed that the red part where it protects the crown was chipped, the bezel was scratched to kingdom come, but it is still going strong! So I decided to bring down the watch to LVMH and this was quoted:

1) Replacing the red part requires a change of the mid-case. $220. Takes 6-8 weeks (order direct from factory, 50% deposit required)

2) Changing the mid-case requires a change of the crown as well. $70.

3) To service the watch, free assessment first. If everything is in good working condition and only a battery change is needed, $50. Otherwise, for an overhaul, it will be $235. On top of that, if the watch hands need to be replaced, another $80.

S$605 for a overhaul. Still deciding!

Comment

Wow, thats alot to be replaced. I too have a F1 that is used daily for 6 years. Recently, the time went slower, brought to LVMH and they told me battery need replacement. Did that, collect on the spot for $50. However, just less than 3 months, the time went slow again. The stop watch doesnt stop at the 12 o clock position. Manually clicking it back to 12 o clock seems fine but using it again faces same issue. Was on the trip to japan for holiday, the watch master took a look and said its not a battery problem. Seems like a magnetic issue n mechanical failure.

I am thinking if I should send to LVMH to repair or will they give me the "its the battery" again. BTW, how much is a F1 now? Do u think its worth repairing if the cost is like $600 like u mentioned

Comment

Hi guys, went down to LVMH. went to raffles city and wasted my trip there. Remember as above thread, place has been relocated to Taka tower B. Thanks to busfreak for the address. Just google LVMH and everywhere still place raffles city as the address hence didnt really notice the relocation.

Anyway, LVMH said my watch need an overhual and it cost $340. I was quite glad with that amount. Since I replaced battery recently, they are going to waive off the $55 charged previously to this $340. Plus they will repaint the Tag Heuer sign on the side of the crown for free. Thats really good service.

Comment

LVHM no longer interested in just changing of battery, when I sent in my Tag Heuer 2000, they claimed that changing battery alone does not guarantee that the watch will run smoothly, said that my watch is dried, require an immediate overhaul and oil it, they suggest that I leave my watch with them for servicing at $275 inclusive of battery change.

Before this, I had also sent another Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic for an overhaul with them, which they strongly recommend and cost $650, plus one year warrantee, however, after the major overhaul, I realised that the power reserve is weaker and winding isn't as smooth than before, previously the power reserve was about 48 hours, and now is about 30 hours.

My concern is that how would I know what they claimed the condition of my Tag Heuer 2000 to be trued, they could well changed the battery, and leave my watch aside for a week or so, then call me up to collect and bill me $275 instead of just $55 for a change of battery.
                My collections, past & present:-

Tag Heuer 2000, 1989 Aug
                Dunhill Automatic DC 3095, 1991 Dec, Sold
                Swatch Aqua Chrono, 1995 Nov, Spoiled
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual 68274, 1999 Jun, Sold
                Tag Heuer Carrera CV2113-0, 2003 Apr
                Swatch Quartz Precision SBK401A, 2003 Jun, Spoiled
                Tag Heuer Carrera WAC1111, 2004 Dec, Sold
                A.Lange & Sohne, Lange 1 101.030, 2006 Jan
                Casio G-Shock DW 6900AC, 2013 Jun
                Rolex Explorer 214270, 2013 Aug Sold
                Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN, 2014 Jul

Comment

Originally posted by jedithy View Post
                  Wow, thats alot to be replaced. I too have a F1 that is used daily for 6 years. Recently, the time went slower, brought to LVMH and they told me battery need replacement. Did that, collect on the spot for $50. However, just less than 3 months, the time went slow again. The stop watch doesnt stop at the 12 o clock position. Manually clicking it back to 12 o clock seems fine but using it again faces same issue. Was on the trip to japan for holiday, the watch master took a look and said its not a battery problem. Seems like a magnetic issue n mechanical failure.

I am thinking if I should send to LVMH to repair or will they give me the "its the battery" again. BTW, how much is a F1 now? Do u think its worth repairing if the cost is like $600 like u mentioned
                  I think $600 plus is not worth spending on an F1 model bro... But it's really up to u la...
                  HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                  ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                  Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                  Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                  Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                  TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                  G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                  Rolex ladies datejust
                  vintage Cartier tank 18k
                  TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

i just had my tag heuer F1 batt replaced at LVMH yesterday. Great experience.
                    Comfortable seats, spacious waiting area, reasonable waiting time.

Omega service is the worst. I sent a "premium" omega watch for servicing some time back. Waiting area was overcrowded, and by the time it reached my turn, I realised that I'm actually in the same queue as school going kids who sent their SWATCH watches in as well.

Comment

I've sent severl of my old Tags to LVMH, from the old days when they were located at Wisma.

The bad thing about them is that they want to change this & that.

Its good if you want the watch returned to you looking new, but I always wanted it to retain its age, but there is usually some reason "of you don't change, "this" might happen, etc".

Anyways, apart from that, I've found their service to be good & polite.

Comment

My Indy 500 was paid $300 for overhaul including battery at LVMH

Comment

Anyone could advise where could I buy a replacement SS bracelet for an Aqua Racer WAF1110 ? Its available from the service centre but a bit expensive. My watch is rather aged.

Thanks in advanced.

Comment

I need a replacement bezel for my WAF2112 too, any good deal around?

Comment

Where can i replace the sapphire glass for Tag Heuer beside going back to LVMH? pls kindly recommend.

Comment

i want to replace my glass too, was quoted by LVMH for 300 dollars for tag heuer link chrono automatic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X